• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Will snorting H still get me high AFTER I IV'd one time?

dilaudidhoe

Greenlighter
My question is pretty simple I just want to know if I IV once, will I be able to get a high from snorting again? Or will my tolerance be totally fucked up just from one needle? I just want to try another route of administration that's all, but I definitely don't wanna IV if my tolerance will go up and prevent me from continuing to snort like I've been doing. Thank you for any helpful answers.%)

Not from one use.

But your realize you are lying to yourself about just shooting once. Once you see how much higher you get and with an IV rush for cheaper why would you go back to snorting?

Check out the IV complications/case studies mega thread for real examples that IV use brings a whole slew of potential new medical problems. Blood/heart infection (my friend died like this) HEP C, HIV, limb amputation, collapsed veins, blood clots, arterial injections. These are all super common.

Hep c survives for weeks outside a body. Just think of all the asses mouths and dirty hands that h has been in during its journey from poppy field to u

Last edited: