• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Will one 30mg Roxi do anything?

Okay just saying there's a big difference between 90 and 70% its would have to be a pretty special set of circumstances that make the oral BA 90% and would take more than grapefruit juice to get it up that high.
Obviously I can't determine the exact BA if the OP had taken it orally, as it varies depending on the person and other factors. But you can definitely increase the BA if you're smart about how you take it, grapefruit juice and an empty stomach being just two examples (and I picked them because they're the most basic). I've also seen up to 87% oral BA posted in OD's bioavailability chart, though that definitely not the highest number I've come across.

But you're focusing on one small detail and missing the bigger picture of what I was saying, which is that IV oxycodone is not worth the risk compared to the relatively small reward (some increased BA and onset but no rush, decreased duration). If you have a wheel filter then of course that changes the equation, but the reality is most IV users don't and cotton is inadequate at filtering out many binders and fillers found in pills.

The general consensus in OD is that IV oxycodone just isn't worth it and has been for some time.

Last edited:
^@rhun Yes I know shooting pills isn't good for you but I rarely shoot them. In my life with pills I've only shot 1 other roxi, a couple dexedrine, a couple subutex, 1 ritilan & 1 klonopin (in propylene glycol). I always make sure the solution in the syringe is clear & free of particles, I have good eye sight by the way.

^ not all of them are visible to the naked eye ;)
But I'm glad you're not making a habit of it. I was an IV user before going to rehab this last time so I definitely know how it is when you're in active addiction (or worse, you've been clean and you're desperate to get high... been there). You don't necessarily give a fuck about taking every precaution. But I'd suggest getting a wheel filter or two if this comes up again. They're affordable online.

Ahh, well since you took 2mg, that's probly why you felt it, that's not a blocking dose really...You took 2mg, but since it was under the tounge ya only got around 30 percent of that, so really 500micrograms or something like that, not a blocking dose, so glad you got something outta the free 30=). And I know I'm repeating myself but to me(and many others) Oxy DOES have a rush, not as good as Morphine, Dillies or Heroin, but it does have a rush...Will never forget the first time I did a 30 that way, love at first plunge(I am not condoning IV use, it took me down quick and is something you should stay away from,unless your just dead set on trying it then nobody can stop ya, but it isn't a 'cool' lifestyle for ya to get into, no matter how fun and exciting the book Junky makes it sound). Got two 30's sitting in my room but have to wait and do my routine for a day or two of doing my Sub IV for the weekend, then enjoy the 60mg of Oxy when I get off work and put on a movie...and then some Morphine 100's at the end of the week hopefully(drools). Such a bitch waiting!

^@rhun Yes I know shooting pills isn't good for you but I rarely shoot them. In my life with pills I've only shot 1 other roxi, a couple dexedrine, a couple subutex, 1 ritilan & 1 klonopin (in propylene glycol). I always make sure the solution in the syringe is clear & free of particles, I have good eye sight by the way.

From my perspective I don´t see any advantages in shooting pills.
Not only because it´s risky and you can never dissolve it completely but also because you lose some of the medication by filtering it.
Even you do the best you can, I don´t think it´s worthy.
Different scenario when you inject a medication that is made for that purpose.

Except good old dilaudid
Love me some dillies
Keep that opiate crack far far away from me
Needs little filtering and hits you fast and hard
Roxis? Why bother

Exactly, if you have the injectable solution, yes of course.
Way better than filtering since you can have it both ways.

Micron filters really should be used they make injecting pills a whole lot safer it doesnt matter if you dont inject pills daily theres still many chances for things to go wrong.

Cotton will filter particles around 50 microns(μm) yet some micron filters can filter particles as small as 0.2 microns. The Threshold for human vision is generally accepted to be about 50 μm
Yet the probability of detection for a single 50 μm particle in a clear solution in a 10 mL vial is only slightly greater than 0%.
The probability increases to approximately 40% for a 100 μm particle and becomes greater than 95% for particles 200 μm and larger.

Smallest particles (approximately 1 μm in diameter) are often trapped in the liver, lungs and spleen. IV infusion of particles larger than the internal diameter of capillaries is increasing the risk of an embolic syndrome.
The liver comprises 90 to 95% of RES function and is a “target organ” for injury from intravascular particles. Last time I checked my textbook the liver was an important organ to have functioning properly. You know how people say you can't live without love? Well having a liver is even more important.

Standard anatomy and physiology textbooks variously report that the minimum capillary lumen measures 5-7 microns yet has been recorded to be as small as 4 microns in diameter(any smaller and red blood cells couldn't make it through properly).
Oxygenated blood passes out of the terminal branches of the arterioles (terminal arterioles are 10-50 microns in diameter) into metarterioles (10-20 microns), which eventually merge with the non-contractile postcapillary (8-30 micron) and collecting (10-50 micron) venules. Capillaries branch off directly from the metarterioles through precapillary sphincters constructed of muscle fibers. Capillaries only average 8 microns so you can see how many chances particles have to get stuck in your circulatory system when a micron filter isn't used making them the epitome of harm reduction in IV drug users especially if injecting pills. Micron(wheel) filters should always be used by IV drug users, no matter what drug they will be injecting. Wheel filters reduce 95-99% of particulate matter in a given mixture, substantially reducing harm caused by IV drug use.

In the medical field requirements for quality control in injectable solutions have been around since 1936. Aqueous ampule solutions are to be clear and when observed over a bright light, they shall be free from precipitate, cloudiness, specks or flecks, fibers or cotton hairs, or any un-dissolved material. This is not very practical for IV drug users I realise but this is what we should strive for as best we can and why micron filters are so important.

Well my vein's are doomed... My whole IV career I've never used micron filters(would if I could, but not like I can just get them mailed to me where I'm at..) Roxi 10's ,15's, 20', 30's ABG Morphine 100mg, Diludid, Suboxone...and all this talk about micron filtering pills, like, know its bad, but don't here to many people microning their street herioin(powder,tar) or coke...seems like some of that shit would need to be micron filterd more than some pills IMO, esp. Black tar and Coke....

^ in an ideal situation, you'd want to filter any substance you're putting directly into your veins. Yes, I'm aware that just doesn't happen much on the street. But some pills especially, like oxycodone, have so many fillers and binders that it's just damaging to your veins. And since it's not thaaat much better IVed, it's not worth it.

Bluelight is a harm reduction site. We're hear to help people use drugs as safely as possible.

Well my vein's are doomed... My whole IV career I've never used micron filters(would if I could, but not like I can just get them mailed to me where I'm at..) Roxi 10's ,15's, 20', 30's ABG Morphine 100mg, Diludid, Suboxone...and all this talk about micron filtering pills, like, know its bad, but don't here to many people microning their street herioin(powder,tar) or coke...seems like some of that shit would need to be micron filterd more than some pills IMO, esp. Black tar and Coke....
Its hard to get micron filters if your a heroin addict because your usually broke all the time but a lot of heroin is cut with insoluble cuts and should be micron filtered in a perfect world. Addicts get scared of losing drugs but no significant amount should be lost if done correctly. Back load filtering with compressed cotton would probably be your best bet if you don't have a source for micron filters. Nothing compares to a micron filter though. Cotton does particles 50 microns or bigger but that's almost the same capability as the human can see and there are many microscopic particles in these solutions made from pills that make it through our circulatory system to our organs such as our liver. Either that or cause an embolism.

That´s true and I believe it gets worse if one uses the cigarette filters as it´s not even sterilized and with more fibers.
You can see some microfibers in the needle right after filtering.
Dillies come also in injected solution if you can get a prescription

That´s true and I believe it gets worse if one uses the cigarette filters as it´s not even sterilized and with more fibers.
You can see some microfibers in the needle right after filtering.
Dillies come also in injected solution if you can get a prescription

If anyone got an Injectable solution of hydromorphone I would be very jealous. Its mainly given out that way in a controlled hospital setting not for people to take home although some cancer patients do get injectable hydromorphone, demerol, morphine etc. Its meant for subcutaneous tissue injection or intramuscular injection not generally given out for the purpose of IVing it yourself. I knee someone who got demerol prescribed for subcutaneous injection and her husband used to shoot it into her tissue. But cancer caught up with her a while back and she died. That's the only person I've ever seen with a take home prepared injectable solution

Dillies are diladid which comes in a pill form and still have binders and fillers but Jackie Is just saying she finds them easier to prepare when compared to roxicodone.

Yup I get dillies in the hospital whenever I'm in , administered by syringe IM. They always try to get me to get the pain pump NO!! or to transition from IM to oral dilly without a change of dose or frequency. Lol I don't think so. I drag that bitch out as loooong as possible, usually even timing my checkout to coincide with my last shot of dilly.
Sucks at home the first few days bc of RLS even with other opiates taken orally.
The stupid pain pump is garbage.

Oxycodone / Roxi best and safest way!!

I get oxycodone 10, 15 and 20 mg's! What in the hell is the best way to shoot them!!!!!!??????? Could someone please Help?????

^did you not see all that stuff in the posts above you regarding micron filtering? Unless I had tagamet on hand I wouldn't waste money on roxi's as they seemed to wear off much more quick than say 3 yellow school buses(percocet 10mg). It must be in my head but the difference is definitely noticeable. I guess this isn't an issue if we are talking about I.V. use.

Ahh, well since you took 2mg, that's probly why you felt it, that's not a blocking dose really...You took 2mg, but since it was under the tounge ya only got around 30 percent of that, so really 500micrograms or something like that, not a blocking dose, so glad you got something outta the free 30=). And I know I'm repeating myself but to me(and many others) Oxy DOES have a rush, not as good as Morphine, Dillies or Heroin, but it does have a rush...Will never forget the first time I did a 30 that way, love at first plunge(I am not condoning IV use, it took me down quick and is something you should stay away from,unless your just dead set on trying it then nobody can stop ya, but it isn't a 'cool' lifestyle for ya to get into, no matter how fun and exciting the book Junky makes it sound). Got two 30's sitting in my room but have to wait and do my routine for a day or two of doing my Sub IV for the weekend, then enjoy the 60mg of Oxy when I get off work and put on a movie...and then some Morphine 100's at the end of the week hopefully(drools). Such a bitch waiting!
I couldn't agree more,dilladid>oxy>morphine>dope (in my opinion) I'm also from Kentucky so the dope here is shit
I take 4mg sub a day and can feel the effects of oxy within 72 hours, bupe only lasts 3 days total with the half life being around 24-48 hours

If anyone got an Injectable solution of hydromorphone I would be very jealous. Its mainly given out that way in a controlled hospital setting not for people to take home although some cancer patients do get injectable hydromorphone, demerol, morphine etc. Its meant for subcutaneous tissue injection or intramuscular injection not generally given out for the purpose of IVing it yourself. I knee someone who got demerol prescribed for subcutaneous injection and her husband used to shoot it into her tissue. But cancer caught up with her a while back and she died. That's the only person I've ever seen with a take home prepared injectable solution
Me too, I would be so haploid, and I'm not a if user but when I've been in the hospital I have noticed a big diffrence in tissue and muscle shots compared to "psi pump" buzz
Dillies are diladid which comes in a pill form and still have binders and fillers but Jackie Is just saying she finds them easier to prepare when compared to roxicodone.
I'm jealous even thinking about take home solutions!! Lol
I'm not a iv user and never have been, I prefer nasal and smoking but I have tried it before and the shorter buzz and increased sickness just didn't feel worth it to me... But I have noticed a huge diffrence in "pain pump" and tissue and muscular shots when in the hospital... The tissue and muscular shots never produced a buzz but had a increased amount of nausea with little to no amount of euphoria