• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Will my benzo withdrawal be over now?

CocaColbenzo

Greenlighter
15 days since my last dosage of Lorazepam.

I can not really tell if my benzo withdrawal is over or not. Because my testosterone is completely shutdown right now after being on cycle for over a year. Was forced to come off due to my blood clot risk.

So as said i feel shit anyway, but it has been 15 days since my last Lorazepam. So withdrawals should be done and finished by now right?

I came off 0.5mg without tapering it.

15 days since my last dosage of Lorazepam.

I can not really tell if my benzo withdrawal is over or not. Because my testosterone is completely shutdown right now after being on cycle for over a year. Was forced to come off due to my blood clot risk.

So as said i feel shit anyway, but it has been 15 days since my last Lorazepam. So withdrawals should be done and finished by now right?

I came off 0.5mg without tapering it.

Good luck on recovering from your cycle. I did 9 month test only cycle 12 years ago and never recovered and became alcoholic for 12 years since 2005.

This is my day 2 of no booze and hoping to get on trt.

you're completely off. typically after 5 half-lifes of a drug, it should be out of your system. you're good.

I think you're in the clear man. Wish you the best.

Thanks man. 2 years of benzos finally finished! Will never return to them again that is for sure.

Good luck on recovering from your cycle. I did 9 month test only cycle 12 years ago and never recovered and became alcoholic for 12 years since 2005.

I think i will recover pretty quick from the test cycle, managed to recover in 6 weeks when i came off 2 years on the juice. If you never recovered, and its contributing to your alcohol problem i highly recommend you just buy testosterone and start trt yourself. I would imagine being on testosterone is far safer than being a alcoholic!

Although as soon as i am mobile i will be back on the steroids. But right now i only get out of bed a few times each day so my blood clot risk is high. Not a chance would i use test or even do a pct with a high clot risk.

Get help man. See an endocrinologist and a psychiatrist.

I did a cold turkey off high dose xanax and temazepam about 6 years ago, it was horrible.

Took me a long time to feel 100% like acute sickness for almost a month then like 9 months of feeling weird

I'm not sure if half lives relate to withdrawals but rather receptor down regulation and all that shit that I am not smart enough about lol, but I remember someone saying that there is more to it than just the 5-6 half lives that you pass but idk I'm not a pharmacologist

Half life and withdrawal are completely different things. Yes after around 5-7 half lifes the drug is out of your system, but that doesn't mean that withdrawals will stop with that. Benzo withdrawal can take a really long time, especially when used long term.