• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids will i die????? (oxy sero combo)

unown

Greenlighter
im prescribed seroquel (quetiapine)

can i take oxycodon with it ?
i cant find any info of this combo.

greeting chaves.

According to the database on Drugs.com, It is considered a major interaction. They are both heavier CNS depressants and can cause respiratory distress, coma and death.

I would not combine any size dosage of these two medications without a physician monitoring you.

I wouldn't mix them. As Speed King was saying, they are both CNS depressants. And you really don't want to mix two depressants.

It's dose dependant. What's your tolerance like to oxy? If no tolerance start with 5mg oxy and you will be fine

quetiapine i need for my mental heat

But is wanne so some recreation percocets with a friend of mine and dont to die

^Always take the lowest dose possible and work your way higher if need be. Good idea to remember that you can always take MORE of something if the effects are not enough but you cannot easily take LESS of something if the effects are too strong. Start low if you must do this.

These types of threads are not gonna be happening anymore. As surprisingly as this may come to some of you, we are allegedly a scholastic, academic resource for the intelligent and expedient discussing of Harm Reduction principles. So, while I understand that such a question carries importance with it, "will I die?", just doesn't work. We need details. We need to know more about your situation and at the end of the day, we cannot tell you whether you will live or die. I'm not the fucking Grim Reaper.

If you provide us with some dosages, medical history et al then we can definitely provide some rudimentary answers, but as it stands now, I'm not ethically comfortable postulating times of death for our various members. Maybe, one day, technology will get us there, but until then, your life is in the hands of the universe.

Ummm the real Mr Richards would disagree on not being the Grim Reaper.. that fuck will outlive us all!

I used to mix heroin, fent, seroquel, xanax, booze and anything else I could get my hands on (all together) -> in my experience, yes quite possibly. I required CPR more times than I can count. All I can say is, obviously you can combine all the shit and not die, but when you have reached a point in your life where you know this and don't really care anyway, you need to start considering serious help with your mental health. For me, I'm 6mths clean from H & 'done and all the rest of the downers. I still have ciggy burns in every pair of pants I own from nodding falling unconscious mid smoke.

Just don't.

EDIT: Regarding specifically "will I/won't I" die type questions, it comes down to tolerance IME more than anything. Lack of tolerance to anything in the mix can easily be fatal. That said, sometimes you do the same mix you did another time and this time (if you're lucky/unlucky) you wake up with an EMT over you.

If your worried, don't. Both can cause cns depression. Why take the chance? Not worth it

These questions, "How much of X & Y is relatively safe?" vs "Am I gonna die?" are questions best asked when coherent and able to retain any information provided.

I will hand it to you that you picked up where you left off 9 months ago instead of making a new thread, so props for that.

In therapeutic dosages of both you'd be fine most likely. Especially if you're a healthy individual with no breathing or liver/kidney issues. It'd be better if you were used to taking oxycodone or at least opiates already.

Some people are legitimately prescribed two or more substances that are CNS-depressants at the same time. Of course they have a doctor judging that they can these depressants at the same time safely in certain dosages.

The problems usually arise when you start taking recreational quantities of these substances or take these substances at the same time without a doctor's supervision. You can't know how your body will react.

Consider that Percocet contains acetaminophen too and you shouldn't go above 1gr of it at one time. I rarely see anyone mentioning the acetaminophen in Percocet or Vicodin/Norco as a real issue when using these recreationally or recommending a CWE... Even a very modest overdose of acetaminophen can kill the liver, but I read all time about US people ingesting Percocets or Vicodins as if they were candies without worrying about their livers at all. Guess they have livers of steel.

These questions, "How much of X & Y is relatively safe?" vs "Am I gonna die?" are questions best asked when coherent and able to retain any information provided.

I will hand it to you that you picked up where you left off 9 months ago instead of making a new thread, so props for that.

Yep, I wonder if it's worth it to reply with technical stuff since OP didn't sound too coherent when posting, but I am giving it a try.