• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Will Etizolam 99+% dissolve in Vodka? I have no Propylene Glycol

IStayHiAllTheTime

Greenlighter
I'm curious is Etizolam will dissolve in 40% Vodka or Rum? Will it degrade and ruin the Etziolam? Oral route would be chosen, not IV. Would 100ml Vodka/100mg etizolam provide 1mg/ml solution that isn't ruined by vodka and actually dissolves?

Thanks for your help!

=IStayHiAllTheTime=

Last edited:
I use Everclear (US liquor store brand of: 95% ethanol, 5% water) to prepare a high conc. solution then dilute 1-mg/mL to 2.5-mg/mL with PG. I know you don't have that, hopefully you can legally get Everclear - 95% ethanol for human consumption, no other source of high-proof alcohol should be used! No drug store ethanol! No HomeDepot alcohol - it's all "denatured" with shit that renders it non-consumable. Bad shit, poisonous but you'd not be able to stomach a single sip. Do Not Try!

Several of the RC benzos currently popular (Flubros, etiz, C-Azo) go into warm (not hot & no flame) 95% ethanol very quickly versus PG which is why I do it the way I do. Speed, and then taste improvement, by dilution with PG. I got sick of taking a few mLs of just everclear... So I decided to try this and it works great. Still taste the alcohol but it doesn't burn SL nearly so much. Uses less PG which I have to order, vs. Everclear I can buy at any liquor store.

TL: Others have reported doing so, a search would get you exact experiences. Use a low concentration, as you suggested, due to the high water content, try the 1-mg/mL with a small amount, say 50-mg and if it won't dissolve after a day, add more vodka, warm gently in good quality glass and mix and wait.

Never cool the glass too fast, you can crack it and lose 100-mg as I did once.

Last edited:
I've found the optimal ethanol/water mixture to be 60:40 or above. That being said, I think 40% (this is standard for hard liquor right?) would work fine. You may just need to use a greater amount of solvent but it should not be too bad. I was able to get ~15mg/mL in 60:40 aqueous ethanol.