• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Will Clonazolam pop on a “Clinical Referance Laboratory” test

AstridtheAlmighty

Greenlighter
So, my roomate needs to know so I can help her detox off of alcohol. I know that this isn’t the best option for a detox drug. However diclazepam will pop on the cup itself not GCMS. They have a comprehensive list of drugs they test for on their website but it’s only prescription benzos. Just wanted to see if anyone had first hand experience. Thanks so much!

We generally don't allow these kinds of questions. But there is no way to tell whether the specific laboratory that's testing you has analytical references of the newer designer benzos.

With these getting pressed into more and more fake xanax bars, there is obviously an incentive for drug testing labs to add these to their library.

As for diclazepam, even if it doesn't show up in the GC/MS as diclazepam itself, a high enough dose is going to show up as its metabolites - one of which is lorazepam ("ativan"), which they most definitely should be able to identify (the other metabolites being delorazepam and lormetazepam).

We generally don't allow these kinds of questions. But there is no way to tell whether the specific laboratory that's testing you has analytical references of the newer designer benzos.

With these getting pressed into more and more fake xanax bars, there is obviously an incentive for drug testing labs to add these to their library.

As for diclazepam, even if it doesn't show up in the GC/MS as diclazepam itself, a high enough dose is going to show up as its metabolites - one of which is lorazepam ("ativan"), which they most definitely should be able to identify (the other metabolites being delorazepam and lormetazepam).

I'll have to second @Hodor on this. Generally this type of question is not allowed. :) Though I will admit you asked it in a more eloquent manner than the question is generally asked. ;)

@Hodor answered the question as well as we are able to. The metabolites issue is the same thing I would have mentioned. If not for the metabolite issue; the only thing I could possibly add would be if you knew the company that was & check there actual documentation. For example "A??????x" is a company that does various forms of testing. Depending on the company & the route you can often find the documentation regarding testing by said route from the manufacturer itself. Where to obtain that information & the specifics is something we can't help with.

Though on second reading even though you said "Clinical Reference Laboratory Test"; your OP made me think that you know the company & have already looked at said information? In which case @Hodor answered your question fully & my response was superfluous. If so; my apologies.

I wish your roomate the best of luck in their detox. Alcohol detox can be a life threatening situation which must be dealt with accordingly. Though based on your post I'm guessing you're educated on the situation?

Regardless; if you have any further questions regarding the alcohol detox or anything else not testing related I know myself; and I'm sure others are more than willing to help. Again best of luck to your roommate.

I see you're a new member. Welcome to Bluelight! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

thank you guys so very much! She’s decided on going into a medical detox. I’m quite educated in the issue. I’ve been through multiple detoxes detoxed myself and study up on this a lot and clinical Referance Laboratory is the name of the drug testing company they have a comprehensive list of all the drugs tested for I just wanted second opinions because i’ve heard some places just list Clonazolam as midazolam. I really appreciate the answers you guys. I love blue light. Thank you for not deleting my post, like reddit did. I really love this girl and just want the best for her.

thank you guys so very much! She’s decided on going into a medical detox. I’m quite educated in the issue. I’ve been through multiple detoxes detoxed myself and study up on this a lot and clinical Referance Laboratory is the name of the drug testing company they have a comprehensive list of all the drugs tested for I just wanted second opinions because i’ve heard some places just list Clonazolam as midazolam. I really appreciate the answers you guys. I love blue light. Thank you for not deleting my post, like reddit did. I really love this girl and just want the best for her.

I've never had the displeasure of including that particular company in my list of companies I've had to research. I didn't realize that was the company name. Thanks for elucidating on your question. :)

I'm glad that Bluelight was able to be of assistance. It's a great place. I'm a long time member; I just have a new account as I forgot my old one's email & password. I hope it continues to be of use to you. I know that Bluelight has been a useful resource for myself over the years. As well as a great place that has allowed me to use my knowledge to help others. Bluelight is indeed a great place. I'm happy to hear that you've come to a conclusion that will work best for her. I wish you both the best of luck. Best wishes to her in her recovery. :)