• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Will bouncers confiscate Poppers (Amyl Nitrite) ?

Ekstasis-//7 said:
Don't know about Amyls being gay but I've heard most the people who use them are..... Hah har har :D

You obviously haven't tried sniffing amyl when rubbing one out .. it won't turn you gay but it'll give you sensations you've never encountered before .. hehe 8o

ohhh ... and pills + amyl + trance + lasers = major headfuck =D

clop said:
I heard somewhere that gay men use the rectal-relaxing property of poppers to facilitate penetration. A close friend of mine took his first few hits of poppers and spent the next five minutes on the floor, laughing uncontrollably with tears in his eyes, and repeating, "how do they have anal sex?"

Well I can demonstrate... it's not that hard ;)

It is generally bouncer/venue discretion if u can bring a popper in. I found that a lot of clubs don't mind but have had managers come up to me and tell me to keep it low profile as I was shamelessly just walkin up to all the drunk annoying ppl and making them take a big whiff. Btw, I aint big on poppers but they are a novelty in this regard. E.g, At Club Evil (Club 77 or whatever the fuck) there was this really annoying drunk bogan around who wouldn't leave anyone alone, so I just made some chit chat, told him to take a HUGE whiff of some Xtra Strong shit. It was funny as fuck, he first went "this shit is like liquid X" then he started to stumble while dancing, then he finally fell on a goth chick and passed out sorta (his arms were flailing about, quite comedic). So yes remember kids; REALLY drunk ppl + offer of amyl = instant hillarity :D

Peace Out