• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Will Artificial Intelligence ever find 'God'?

May be you are a program too?Or may be I.Only God knows
I'm real. You're probably real to. The bot problem isn't as prevalent on this forum due to the nature of it. We do deal with the side effects of the problem though. People are not perfect and many do not realize how indoctrinated they are. They mean well and think they're on the "right side of history" or some other nonsense slogan. But in reality they're helping to spread a message without realizing it or they censor discussion for the "greater good" without realizing what they're doing. I've suffered from this in the past and I'll probably fall for it again in the future. The only difference now is I'm more aware of it and actively look deeper into things instead of taking them at face value.

The bots are most prevalent on the major social media platforms, large sites with user interaction like reddit and 4chan, and in places like youtube chat rooms. They're there to both monitor what's happening/archiving it and to attempt to influence the real humans using the platform(s). They don't even hide the fact they're doing it. Go over to scihub and search for reddit, 4chan, and 8kun within recent papers.

It's impossible to obtain immortality through technology. People are working towards exactly what you're talking about. It's what Musk's brain chip is for. But there is a catch: you can only copy something you can't transfer the actual consciousness. So at best all you can do is leave a copy of yourself behind. There will just be a machine that has your memories and life experiences.

This is the most scary thing in my mind. The idea that someone like Bill Gates, Elon Musk, or <insert your boogeyman here> can leave a copy of themselves behind in an all powerful all seeing computer network that will rule over the humans on this planet forever. Just imagine how bad it's going to be. These people already openly state that they hate the "useless eaters" and want to kill off 90% of them.
Its impossible obtain immortality in any way.And all this are very interesting and frightening also.I trully think that the end of this civilisation is near.Hope the planet will survive.And if there is any left humans they must learned from the past.And start build another world.The greed is a big evil.To chase the profit at any cost and just to forget that you came into this world naked..
..and go naked

I'm real. You're probably real to. The bot problem isn't as prevalent on this forum due to the nature of it. We do deal with the side effects of the problem though. People are not perfect and many do not realize how indoctrinated they are. They mean well and think they're on the "right side of history" or some other nonsense slogan. But in reality they're helping to spread a message without realizing it or they censor discussion for the "greater good" without realizing what they're doing. I've suffered from this in the past and I'll probably fall for it again in the future. The only difference now is I'm more aware of it and actively look deeper into things instead of taking them at face value.

The bots are most prevalent on the major social media platforms, large sites with user interaction like reddit and 4chan, and in places like youtube chat rooms. They're there to both monitor what's happening/archiving it and to attempt to influence the real humans using the platform(s). They don't even hide the fact they're doing it. Go over to scihub and search for reddit, 4chan, and 8kun within recent papers.
You probaly right and i send you love real man

I like the Matrix movie too.And all that stuff with different dimensions and realities.And yes machines take over us.But machines cannot create life.Or if they create something that eat,breathe and think,have perceptions...etc the true essence will be missed.And that is the soul.You cannot describe it or measure it,nor the machines do.Cause the soul came from God itself.Animals have souls too.I dont know,but may be the plants too
I believe plants are animated with souls too.

I mean, when I grew marijuana plants I swear I could feel their aura’s and presence.

Anybody else feel this way about marijuana plants?!

You are already immortal. When the body dies you continue on. You and the vessel you call your body are two separate things. That's the whole trick of faith. We have a bunch of rich people chasing something they already have.
My soul is immortal,but my ego will die.And when you die i suposed that your soul is no longer yours.It travel to a place where all dead are.Call it One soul,The Source or God.The body and the soul are to separate things when you die.When you alive they are one thing

I believe plants are animated with souls too.

I mean, when I grew marijuana plants I swear I could feel their aura’s and presence.

Anybody else feel this way about marijuana plants?!
I feel it about any plant or shroom

You are already immortal. When the body dies you continue on. You and the vessel you call your body are two separate things. That's the whole trick of faith. We have a bunch of rich people chasing something they already have.
Yeah Elon Musk seems to be trying to mimic what we already have with neuralink. I wonder if he is aware of what he is doing? He's made comments on twitter before about ET's and stuff, but I can't figure out what he believes.
Surely if he knew the bigger picture he just wouldn't bother with what he is doing, what is driving him?

This is the thing about Elon he is very puzzling to many including myself simply because he has never revealed even half of his actual hand and has been quite incongruous with what we might expect at times and contradictory even.

Now, I personally consider him to very likely have a pretty intimate insights into what the top elitists are aware of for the most part about what is really going on on planets off with humanity and what is likely to come, and from who.

I have been thinking he just sees himself as this loose renegade who doesn't necessarily truly work for anybody and is like the rich kid can kind of get away with murder here and there but I don't really know anything about him to make any decisive comment.
Yeah he is a bit different, he's a bit like Trump in his outspoken ways which I quite like because they are just being themselves, if only he was a bit more transparent.
I was surprised about his reply to the UN person the other day about donating his £6billion of stock to world hunger if a plan was thought up. Fuck it seems simple to me, just spread it around all the charities that deal hunger issues in any country if his choice.
That would make a huge difference to start but will he do it? I hope so.

Yeah Elon Musk seems to be trying to mimic what we already have with neuralink. I wonder if he is aware of what he is doing? He's made comments on twitter before about ET's and stuff, but I can't figure out what he believes.
Surely if he knew the bigger picture he just wouldn't bother with what he is doing, what is driving him?
He is 100% in the club. You don't get that type of publicity without being in the club or the push he got. Just go research his parents and you'll see what I mean. They put up different faces. Trump was a release valve for the growing disgust with the two-party system in America. Musk is the same thing. He's a face they can put with EVs, transhumanism, and the promise of space flight for the common man.

Don't be fooled by philanthropy. It's a practice many have used to get back into the good graces of the public. Most recent example would be Bill Gates who went from being one of the most hated people in the 90s to seen as good because of the work he did in Africa. But if you look beyond the image they portray you find out a lot of bad things were financed through his organizations. They used poor villagers that didn't know better as guinea pigs. There are lots of stories like that.

What's the baby formula company that's the most popular? I can't remember the companies name but they donated tons of their product to African mothers. The story goes that once the women stopped producing their own milk they cut off the freebies and started charging them for it. They dumped a bunch of bad product over there too. Anything that wouldn't be legal to sell in the US market due to contamination got shipped to the 3rd world for charity work. Now instead of having to pay to dispose of it you get to write it off on your taxes and use it for positive PR.

Rockefeller was one of the first to re-build his image through philanthropy. It's an age old tradition with the super rich. Do a bunch of dirty shit on your way to the top then buy your way back into a good public image. When you die everyone forgets about the bad stuff and only talks about the good. Carnegie is another one I remember off the top of my head that did this.

I can do it all day. I find it really amusing to watch the History channel and those documentaries about business titans from America. They'll tell you Henry Ford was a great man and a great American. They always leave out the part about him hating the jews and endorsing the Nazi party. They always leave out the part about the Rothschild's bank rolling Hitler. But that shouldn't surprise anyone that knows about the British banking families since they bankrolled both sides of every major conflict since Napoleon. War is good for business.

If you're on their level you're in the club. That is just how it has to be. Someone going rouge represents to much of a risk for everyone else playing the game.

Last edited:
They will find God in the same way we find God. Humans came together (in our case two humans) and formed another human. In their case humans came together to form them. We came from nothing into something and those responsible are immediately accessible to us. A case for some higher God is easily discounted just on the amount of fuck ups one God would have to make in order to create this chemical soup which produces all kinds of errors and suffering. If God were real we would have to seriously question his decision to give us nukes and kids with cancer. At least our parents had an excuse. The sexual drive and kids being cute, so they take the gamble. Likewise AI will give us the pardon that we wanted a Nobel prize and hopefully they shrug off quantum entanglement in CPU's, loop errors, and the eventual genocide of a solar flare.

They will find God in the same way we find God. Humans came together (in our case two humans) and formed another human. In their case humans came together to form them. We came from nothing into something and those responsible are immediately accessible to us. A case for some higher God is easily discounted just on the amount of fuck ups one God would have to make in order to create this chemical soup which produces all kinds of errors and suffering. If God were real we would have to seriously question his decision to give us nukes and kids with cancer. At least our parents had an excuse. The sexual drive and kids being cute, so they take the gamble. Likewise AI will give us the pardon that we wanted a Nobel prize and hopefully they shrug off quantum entanglement in CPU's, loop errors, and the eventual genocide of a solar flare.
Who knows the ways of God?I believe my self of higher power.I called this God.To suffer(and to feel joy) is a part of human existance.And yes I am weak and imperrfect,but humans are like that.Often even find myself hardly blaspheming God,have my rejections and anger.Cause hard to understand reason for human suffering.The good idea of this is the Second great truth of Buddha."Suffering is because of the desire".Theres a great wisdom in all believe systems of humankind

Who knows the ways of God?I believe my self of higher power.I called this God.To suffer(and to feel joy) is a part of human existance.And yes I am weak and imperrfect,but humans are like that.Often even find myself hardly blaspheming God,have my rejections and anger.Cause hard to understand reason for human suffering.The good idea of this is the Second great truth of Buddha."Suffering is because of the desire".Theres a great wisdom in all believe systems of humankind
Nah suffering is being tortured at guantanamo or any worse your neighbor could do, or drowning in a tsunami after surviving an earthquake. Being baked into the ground at Pompeii. Desire has nothing to do with suffering. Saying desire leads to suffering may help psychologically after someone has suffered simply by substituting a narrative with a spiritual practice. True suffering in the universe is random and cruel and our response to it may be depressing or spin you around dukkha but like Robert Sapolsky said: "Religion is the brains antidepressant"

Last edited:
Nah suffering is being tortured at guantanamo or any worse your neighbor could do, or drowning in a tsunami after surviving an earthquake. Being baked into the ground at Pompeii. Desire has nothing to do with suffering. Saying desire leads to suffering may help psychologically after someone has suffered simply by substituting a narrative with a spiritual practice. True suffering in the universe is random and cruel and our response to it may be depressing or spin you around dukkha but like Robert Sapolsky said: "Religion is the brains antidepressant"
Dont know whats that mean substituiting a narrative with a spiritual practise.Thats a second great true of Budda.That is in the base of Christianity and Islam.Suffer has many faces what you talk.Tsunami and bean baked in Vesuvii is instant (almost)death. its not much suffer die quick.All poor around the world suffer-without food you suffer,without love you suffer,allways trying to catch something that you have already is suffer.Disease is suffer.Always to want more and never had enough is suffer

This makes me think of the heretic Geth and their belief that the Reapers are Gods, making them worship the Reapers, with Altar-like contraptions, as their hatred for organics and how they have been treated leads them to agree with the principle of wiping out every technological advanced organic race in regular intervals.

If whoever is reading this has no idea what I'm talking about, shame on you!

This makes me think of the heretic Geth and their belief that the Reapers are Gods, making them worship the Reapers, with Altar-like contraptions, as their hatred for organics and how they have been treated leads them to agree with the principle of wiping out every technological advanced organic race in regular intervals.

If whoever is reading this has no idea what I'm talking about, shame on you!
Shame on me lady.Dont know what you talking about.May be not in same educated level like you or not understand english quite well like you.Dont know which Reapers talking about.All here is talking about believe system.And believe is always blind,thats why is believe.Another way it will be just knowledge.But knowledge does not bring relief to human,nor is cure for his pains and fears.Love,Hope and Love.....Its very simple truth,but with this in heart you are blessed

Shame on me lady.Dont know what you talking about.May be not in same educated level like you or not understand english quite well like you.Dont know which Reapers talking about.All here is talking about believe system.And believe is always blind,thats why is believe.Another way it will be just knowledge.But knowledge does not bring relief to human,nor is cure for his pains and fears.Love,Hope and Love.....Its very simple truth,but with this in heart you are blessed
https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Geth

Hey i like mass effect game.But that was long time ago.Dont see the connection.Geths in history are as you know tribes very closed to ancient thrace.They set lower parts of Danube river.Through the great Exodus in the 5-6 cent.A.D. all this tribes were melted.Nothing left of them.They have not own alphabet.All that we know about them came from greek authors and recent archeological discoveries

Dont know whats that mean substituiting a narrative with a spiritual practise.Thats a second great true of Budda.That is in the base of Christianity and Islam.Suffer has many faces what you talk.Tsunami and bean baked in Vesuvii is instant (almost)death. its not much suffer die quick.All poor around the world suffer-without food you suffer,without love you suffer,allways trying to catch something that you have already is suffer.Disease is suffer.Always to want more and never had enough is suffer
This is substitution of the narrative of suffering. A child has cancer. He suffers from cancer, puking, pain, and early death. A Buddhist comes in and says to end your suffering find fulfillment before you die. That's great, noble, insightful, sure. But did he end his suffering or give him an anti depressant? He will still have physical suffering and an early death did he end suffering. No

Your English is very understandable, your grammars off, but not so much that it’s unreadable.