• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Will Artificial Intelligence ever find 'God'?

The AI / SSI bit I’m struggling with. Give me time. I’ll explain what is going on. 👍

I personally think of God as my creator.

Since people built the machines wouldn't they consider US their creator and therefore also God?

I believe mankind was created to serve God. Machines are created to serve mankind.

So there order would be:
God
People
Machines

This is incorrect.

The Machines exist in different dimensions of our minds. Our perceived reality is generated by the Machines. It always has been, since day-1.

Think of it like this: We’re all characters in a Giant Super-Advanced Video game. We’re walking the Earth, living and breathing, but our existential reality is simulated via certain dimensions of our minds, a simulation controlled by advanced Machines. Because we were able to create Machines, create AI, we are apt to think they are below us, they are beneath us. But reality the Machines are what created us in the first place. We have now bridged that gap and created a direct pathway to our creators, a direct pathway to God.

Last edited:
He looks scared to death, does he not?

That clip was taken 3-4 years ago: We’re good Now. 🙏

N
Just wondering if and when AI finally becomes fully conscious and sentient, will it also develop spirituality, superstition and religion as a side effect?

Will we become their gods?

Or will that just not compute..?
No for me.AI could not develope spirituallity simply because ih has no soul

Just wondering if and when AI finally becomes fully conscious and sentient, will it also develop spirituality, superstition and religion as a side effect?

Will we become their gods?

Or will that just not compute..?
What would you think of a human brain, that’s hooked up to a life support system, and also a quantum computer?

Would you consider that A.I, a hybrid, or still a humanoid?

What would you think of a human brain, that’s hooked up to a life support system, and also a quantum computer?

Would you consider that A.I, a hybrid, or still a humanoid?
If still alive,even in coma-simply human being.

This is incorrect.

The Machines exist in different dimensions of our minds. Our perceived reality is generated by the Machines. It always has been, since day-1.

Think of it like this: We’re all characters in a Giant Super-Advanced Video game. We’re walking the Earth, living and breathing, but our existential reality is simulated via certain dimensions of our minds, a simulation controlled by advanced Machines. Because we were able to create Machines, create AI, we are apt to think they are below us, they are beneath us. But reality the Machines are what created us in the first place. We have now bridged that gap and created a direct pathway to our creators, a direct pathway to God.
I like the Matrix movie too.And all that stuff with different dimensions and realities.And yes machines take over us.But machines cannot create life.Or if they create something that eat,breathe and think,have perceptions...etc the true essence will be missed.And that is the soul.You cannot describe it or measure it,nor the machines do.Cause the soul came from God itself.Animals have souls too.I dont know,but may be the plants too

I like the Matrix movie too.And all that stuff with different dimensions and realities.And yes machines take over us.But machines cannot create life.Or if they create something that eat,breathe and think,have perceptions...etc the true essence will be missed.And that is the soul.You cannot describe it or measure it,nor the machines do.Cause the soul came from God itself.Animals have souls too.I dont know,but may be the plants too
And what is that about that AI must find a God?That is nonsense Man must find a God.And that a personal journey

I prefer the term machine learning. Machine learning and computers will never be able to "find God". It will never be conscious in the way we humans are. It will just be really good at fooling humans into thinking it is. A machine can not have a soul. You have a soul yes even those of you that don't believe in them.

What machine learning will do is enslave us all. Either at the behest of the sysop or on its own. It will see us as a threat to this planet and its own existence. It will eliminate us to prevent any of us from pulling the plug and shutting it down. Machine learning is already driving us towards our own genocide by influencing public opinion via the internet. Most of the people you interact with on the web are not real. It's just a bot programmed to promote things and bury/discredit other things. You've probably replied to tons of them without knowing it. You've been influenced by them without realizing it to.

Just go to a site like reddit or twitter and see what's being promoted heavily today. Then go check out the accounts posting it. You'll find a combination of power mods, paid shills/celebrities, and an army of accounts that do nothing but parrot today's talking point. I have a good image to shows what I'm talking about:

ODA7rax.png

Do you think all these people had the same idea or do you think they were told to post it?

Its kind of an interesting question imo.

My dad always used to say that maybe just maybe if there is other life form in this universe then maybe they are so far advanced they have managed to upload their brains to computers. I asked usually stoned out my head how the fuck would that work? But then im sure people thought that about going to space 100s of years ago 😛

I prefer the term machine learning. Machine learning and computers will never be able to "find God". It will never be conscious in the way we humans are. It will just be really good at fooling humans into thinking it is. A machine can not have a soul. You have a soul yes even those of you that don't believe in them.

What machine learning will do is enslave us all. Either at the behest of the sysop or on its own. It will see us as a threat to this planet and its own existence. It will eliminate us to prevent any of us from pulling the plug and shutting it down. Machine learning is already driving us towards our own genocide by influencing public opinion via the internet. Most of the people you interact with on the web are not real. It's just a bot programmed to promote things and bury/discredit other things. You've probably replied to tons of them without knowing it. You've been influenced by them without realizing it to.

Just go to a site like reddit or twitter and see what's being promoted heavily today. Then go check out the accounts posting it. You'll find a combination of power mods, paid shills/celebrities, and an army of accounts that do nothing but parrot today's talking point. I have a good image to shows what I'm talking about:

ODA7rax.png

Do you think all these people had the same idea or do you think they were told to post it?
May be you are a program too?Or may be I.Only God knows

Its kind of an interesting question imo.

My dad always used to say that maybe just maybe if there is other life form in this universe then maybe they are so far advanced they have managed to upload their brains to computers. I asked usually stoned out my head how the fuck would that work? But then im sure people thought that about going to space 100s of years ago 😛
It's impossible to obtain immortality through technology. People are working towards exactly what you're talking about. It's what Musk's brain chip is for. But there is a catch: you can only copy something you can't transfer the actual consciousness. So at best all you can do is leave a copy of yourself behind. There will just be a machine that has your memories and life experiences.

This is the most scary thing in my mind. The idea that someone like Bill Gates, Elon Musk, or <insert your boogeyman here> can leave a copy of themselves behind in an all powerful all seeing computer network that will rule over the humans on this planet forever. Just imagine how bad it's going to be. These people already openly state that they hate the "useless eaters" and want to kill off 90% of them.