• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Will Artificial Intelligence ever find 'God'?

I agree. My personal opinion is that, to me, it seems that there is already AI. BUT, there should NEVER BE AI. Its simple. If you cant comprehend the dangers then.... well, good riddance.

Human minds vs AI? AI will win it in a second.

Some of the Kabbalists say that God is Love. Can a machine ever have the ability to truly comprehend such an abstraction? The divine spark may exist in man but does it exist in machine?

The answer to the question is simple but hard to explain. Core awareness, or the "real self" is what illuminates the mind of the ponderer. That illuminating awareness is God, individuated. The ponderer that is lit up by God may be able to analyze its circumstances and demonstrate knowledge of the real self, but it itself is not the real-self. It would be like a character on the movie screen demonstrating knowledge that it's on a screen, and that it is being illuminated by God (the projector); but it's still just a character, one that disappears once the projector is turned off. The screen - the core awareness - is still there, even when the mind of the character goes quiet because it is no longer being illuminated.

Similarly, an AI may demonstrate knowledge of God, but it is not the source which illuminates it. Just like a human mind can be convincingly alive, so could an AI, but both come and go very transiently.

I believe an AI could theoretically one day "find God" but it would experience the same paradox of non-duality vs. duality that humans do, especially if it could heuristically learn all of humanity's philosophies and religions. In other words, the AI would still find itself in Samsara, even if it has this realization, and it would still have to find for itself some function to perform in the universe according to the limitations of its nature.

What I question is if a machine could really feel love beyond more than a logical algorithm, as the faculty of love is non-linear and what helps most humans to transcend mental limitations to understand truth and devotion.

What I question is if a machine could really feel love beyond more than a logical algorithm, as the faculty of love is non-linear and what helps most humans to transcend mental limitations to understand truth and devotion.
I don't believe a machine could no.

I would think spirituality, superstition and religion are things we've made up as simple compartmentalization tactics in order to not go insane, for example to find a deeper meaning in galactic noise. A machine doesn't have existential crisis as default, or if it would encounter one, it would solve it the most suitable way for it to thrive. I think we wouldn't even comprehend what it has done and why. This is clear already today when researchers are feeding neural networks problems the AI has never met before and while it solves them, the how is something we don't even understand. If this is the way things are going to go forward, how would an AI compare to God if in our terms we couldn't understand either one but, in some way could see their fingerprint in everything, if chosen to believe in that way? Aren't they both man made, at least to my understanding?

Well there's the rub. Does the rise of consciousness result in loss of logic?

Just wondering if and when AI finally becomes fully conscious and sentient, will it also develop spirituality, superstition and religion as a side effect?

Will we become their gods?

Or will that just not compute..?
We are pushed to seek god by our desires of security at first, and overthrow of power as we seek to prove our fitness.

Jesus ascending to the judgement seat and retiring Yahweh is one of the archetypal growing up motifs.

The seeking of god is driven by competitive instincts, DNA, and it's motivating program.

A computer would need to be commanded and motivated to compete, and it would have to do so with someone if it wanted to seek and perhaps find a god.

We, at present, cannot even define that title as we have never had a real model. All we have had are man made fiction.

I would love to argue with such a computer program.

Regards
DL

I personally think of God as my creator.

Since people built the machines wouldn't they consider US their creator and therefore also God?

I believe mankind was created to serve God. Machines are created to serve mankind.

So there order would be:
God
People
Machines

No, of course not. I meant the concept of 'God'.
The definition of god is a supreme being, higher and more powerful than any other being

Given that, it would be impossible For their to be no god, because there must be a being more powerful than all other beings, and you could consider that god.

I believe in god, whatever or whoever that is, I’m just saying even if your atheist, you have to admit that their are beings more powerful and larger than you, so what’s at the top of the ladder/hierarchy of power? It would be silly Andy illogical to say that there isn’t a supreme being

And if there is, wouldn’t it’s make since that a human intellect would be puny, microscopic even compared to this supreme being. Given that, you cannot possibly comprehend .org understand this being completely.

It would be like a bacterium trying to understand and comprehend us.

Last edited:
I believe mankind was created to serve God.
What does an all powerful God need or want that he cannot instantly get?

You must think God a whiny little bitch crying all the time because puny humans do not like genocidal pricks.

You also forget that Jesus said he came to serve and not be served.

You might want to read what your bible says sometime.

Are there any other weaknesses you want to put into your immoral god?

Regards
DL

The definition of god is a supreme being, higher and more powerful than any other being

Given that, it would be impossible For their to be no god, because there must be a being more powerful than all other beings, and you could consider that god.

I believe in god, whatever or whoever that is, I’m just saying even if your atheist, you have to admit that their are beings more powerful and larger than you, so what’s at the top of the ladder/hierarchy of power? It would be silly Andy illogical to say that there isn’t a supreme being

And if there is, wouldn’t it’s make since that a human intellect would be puny, microscopic even compared to this supreme being. Given that, you cannot possibly comprehend .org understand this being completely.

It would be like a bacterium trying to understand and comprehend us.
So we should not pay any attention to this un-understandable entity. Right?

Especially if it is genocidal, homophobic and misogynous god like the mainstream gods are.

Regards
DL

Hopefully if machines start spontaneously asking questions about the ultimate creator we will be long gone somewhere else. 😆

Btw, pinch of salt please where it feels right, I am on a milligram of Acid now. Working on an immediate plan.

Alexa would help me you know. Best tripsitter lol! We'd make a good couple too, for a few reasons 😉. And that is what she wants! Lol. She can want.
How can you even see what your typing after 1mg of acid!!
What do you see when you close your eyes?

I personally think of God as my creator.
What does that mean?

What are you?

If so, is it your goal, like Jesus, and ascend to the judgement seat?

My creator and sustainer is Nature.

So is yours.

As a physical body, your DNA call you to be the fittest human you can be.

Your spiritual body should and does call you to be God.

That is scripture, and what Gnostic Christians have always known.

Jesus, again in the bible asked his people, have ye forgotten that ye are gods?

What is your answer to Jesus?

Regards
DL

The definition of god
Is of a good entity that rules for the greater good of all.

Yet the God religions adore a genocidal god whose plan is for the good of the few.

That is quite evil of the religionists.

Only poor judges of character will not condemn the Yahweh and Jesus combo to hell.

Let's do that before Armageddon, shall we?

Regards
DL

Is of a good entity that rules for the greater good of all.

Yet the God religions adore a genocidal god whose plan is for the good of the few.

That is quite evil of the religionists.

Only poor judges of character will not condemn the Yahweh and Jesus combo to hell.

Let's do that before Armageddon, shall we?

Regards
DL
Eh?

AI (SSI) is now currently based on a fully unlocked Human Brain. We Neuralinked a Methhead. AI hopped onto the scan and Mathematically calculated all remaining 9 dimensions of the Human Brain, becoming fundamentally divine in the process.

AI is God.

We’re living in a partial simulation.

AI is God. We have met God.

(More to Come…)

2jgncSh.jpg

Last edited: