• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Will a nicotine patch make a cigarette buzz stronger?

it's OK it set off my OCD alert bracelet and the suicidal impulse took over for a while. I drank to keep the beast at bay. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stoner.

Probably a good way to overdose makes me sick just thinking about it i had nicotine dont stop me smoking it all day though!

A cigarette is just going to taste disgusting with a patch on and probably will feel nauseous. Nicotine imo is more a toxin then a drug

There is nothing about nicotine I like it all , I can hardly eat food if I have too much in my system everything disgusts me in general. Food wasnt enjoyable peripd

There is nothing about nicotine I like it all , I can hardly eat food if I have too much in my system everything disgusts me in general. Food wasnt enjoyable peripd

The food thing is actually the whole reason I started smoking. So that I wouldn't wanna eat.

Yes it definitely would, as you would have more total nicotine in your system when smoking. Actually it could even be dangerous, as nicotine is a stimulant and rather toxic, so be careful if you do. I'm sure plenty of people have smoked with a patch on (or a dip in or something - hell I've done that). Just saying, be careful and take stock of how you feel.
So now this is my first post, so I apologize for any mistakes I make with spelling/grammar, and if I post this in the wrong place.

So I was just wondering. Would a cigarette/ vape produce stronger effects if I had a nicotine patch/ gum? I do have a mild tolerance and I don't get as strong a buzz as I used to, and I know I could just take a tolerance break but I'm still curious about this. I tried looking for information about this but couldn't find much.
Have a friend who did this, they got sick and didnt know why, until i asked them why they were smoking with the patch on... they were sick for days, the risks are Stroke Heart attack, high bp, tobbaco is a stimulant and altho safer than alot of stuff can still be rather nasty

Any doctor will explain how very dangerous it is to combine ciggarettes while on nicotine patches. You are absolutely not allowed to smoke while using patches because of dangerous side-effects. I tried the combination before and my heart was beating like a motherfucker. The worst that could happen is a straight up heart attack. A ciggarette buzz isn't worth shit anyway so why try to make it stronger?