• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Will a doctor prescribe xanax and suboxone together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticChemistrick33

Greenlighter
From dec 17' to early april 18', I was going to my sub doctor which they were giving me 2 8mgs a day, I only needed 4mgs daily(a 4th of what i was prescribed) so i was able to make a couple months script last a "lifetime", now since may 18' i Got back on my xanax 1x .5mgs daily, and 1x 30mg temazepam for sleep, immediately after i stopped going to my sub doctor. I was also on subs way before this. Basically I a heavily dependent on both the benzo and subs, I need them both, physically, and in order to treat my anxiety and depression. i have been back on benzos again for a little over 14 straight months, and the subs, for 3 years straight. I a starting to run out of my subs, and I am getting close to having to go back to the sub doctor. If I got back to the sub doctor and they take me off it, im screwed. The sub clinic doesn't allow you to be on any controlled substances except schedule 5. Is there anyway that i could fill the sub script out of pocket, so it doesn't show up at my psychiatrists, or should just talk to her? I would be absolutely bed bound and out of a job as an neuroanatomist, if i got taken off either....Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.