• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Will a 4mg dilaudid IV get me high?

Cabbagepatch12

Greenlighter
I’m an experienced IV heroin user. I prefer not to do too much so if it’s powder I use about .06-.07, tar doesn’t really do shit anymore but .1-.15 when I used to only do tar. I only have one dilaudid right now. Will 4mg give me a good high? I know it’s real, my bf tried the pills himself. I am aware of the process of preparing the shot by the way.

Impossible to know unfortunately. We have no way of ascertaining the purity of your smack so can't really estimate your tolerance. It might be enough, it might not, who knows it might even be too much..

Be safe

Without Opioid tolerance in the hospital they frequently give 2mgs IV for pain IME. This had a strong Euphoric Rush and was very pleasant. I'd say if you were a past Opioid addict you will probably have a bit of natural tolerance built up. If your not mixing it with anything else i would say its probably safe, pretty jealous i love that Opioid.

Be careful and let us know how it went.
The Rush is better than Dope but the duration is short, but so what its a nice drug.

If you are a regular iv opioid user 4 mg might be lacking but you will definitely feel it. Hydromorphone is one of these drugs for which injection gives an exponential rise in potency compared to any other ROA.

As an exemple, in my opioid days I would casually snort 15-20 mg of dilaudid but only 4-6 mg injected subcutaneous floored me.

IV dilauded is simply another experience than dope or oxy. 8-12 mg is ideal if you have some tolerence

Yes it will, i have to use a minimum of 12mg though for a good effect, (but really it only doubles it's bioavil, but still the bang is something) i've had alot of people say it's better than banging dope, i haven't banged dope though, but i have used hydromorph both iv and im, it's a nice treat once in awhile

but i have to use more since my tolerance is pretty up there.

There was a study in my hometown that suggested that career heroin users can't tell the difference between IV hydromorphone and (pure, phrmaceutical grade) IV heroin when you adjust for potency[ref] and the ratio was about 10mg hydromorphone = 20mg pure heroin.

If you're used to doing 100mg of some ~30% pure heroin (I'm just guessing on purity here, a lot of dope now is fentanyl cut) that's about 30mg actual heroin, or 15mg hydromorphone. So the back of the napkin math suggests that 4mg won't be a full high, unless your dope is crap.

You can always take more but you can't untake a drug, so start on the low side...