• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids wild lettuce for pain?

bluemonkey

Bluelighter
Does anyone know if wild lettuce acts on opioid receptors? if you have taken both kratom and wild lettuce ( not together I think you would likely not be here if you tried that). However, if you have tried both at different times can you please let me know how they compare? Considering trying wild lettuce because i can get it at a local vitamin store. whereas, Kratom I have to get online. Thanks

Kratom is a thousand times better. Wild lettuce is one of the few herbs I don't like.

I haven’t tried it myself, so I won’t pre judge. Wild Lettuce is known to possess some lightweight effects on pain, but I haven’t even heard of it being compared to Kratom. Since your mileage may vary, I would give it a go and see how it effects you. Be safe and start light. A lot of those herbal medicines work with other herbal medications synergistically, so keep that in mind.

Does it work on opiod receptors? possibly. will you enjoy taking it? you decide. it has been tested for its treatment of pain and there have been affirming results, and it is in the same family as opium poppy - but then again, so is the chinese poppy, which is more closely related, and there are no claims of it being a psychoactive herb. eastern wild lettuce is the species which has been proven to have any medical use, the american species i think is inactive. keep in mind that the dosages for this herb would be pretty high for you to notice anything. dont take half a gram of dried herb or 15 drops of a 1:5 tincture and expect to feel a single thing. think along the lines of kratom - several grams of dried herb, at the least. but like SPEED KING says, start low and work your way up if you're serious about this. You never know what your body is sensitive to.

if you're really curious about this plant then look up the materia medica on wild lettuce via google - there are many many sources of this online - and you will get an idea of what to expect.