• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Wierd effect from taking ambien after too much ritalin.

Drumminstoned20

Bluelighter
I did my dose of 80mg Ritalin Xr via insufflation since it is legal, however I chased the rush and needed to take a ambien. Normally 25mg Is the sweet spot but I insufflated my last ten so I could stop this horrid over stimulation and maybe 1 ambien will allow me to eat and sleep since I havnt since yesterday morning. I took it in hopes its benzo like effects will calm me, done, but Im having 3d visuals like 25mg ambien does me but this is funner and smooth, I insufflated around 115-125mg ritalin empty stomach with a b12 tab and redbull. Is my high stress lowering causing these visuals. 10mg ambien never hit like this.... Im thinking either sit still for awhile. Attemt to sleep, or go eat my 2 gorditos tacos... Too fried to know what I need to attempt first.

If I understand correctly, you've been up for two days due to overuse of stimulants and concomitant overuse of zolpidem. The sleep deprivation alone is reason to wind down. The fact that the zolpidem is not helping with this only echoes that you've taken too much methylphenidate. Try to eat something, stay hydrated, and don't redose either drug. Allow yourself to crash and get some sleep.

Look if u want something to bring u back to earth it might be hard to get but it pretty much puts ur brain back together lol its called sericol alot of my mates take it after a huge night so they can sleep and eat if u can get it try it but if they are 300mg tabs cut it in 4 and take a quarter

its called sericol alot of my mates take it after a huge night so they can sleep and eat if u can get it try it but if they are 300mg tabs cut it in 4 and take a quarter

Do you mean Seroquel ? It would help you sleep if you can find some but its prescription only.

I normally wouldn't bump a old thread but taking seroquel with stimulants could a be a disaterous idea since seroquel raise heart rate. I know it sounds contradictory but this is the case for most atypical antipsychotics.

I've gotten some pretty vivid "visuals" & have seen shadow people from only 10 mgs Ambien before. Ambien is a pretty strange drug if you stay awake on it.