Widespread Panic threaddddd.

Going to my first Red Rocks run this weekend. Seen 150-200 shows and never seen the holy grail of venues. Cannot freaking wait to check this one off my bucket list! Love the mountains, Panic, and legal ? ? ??

Roll Tide or Todd Roll 1013. We got us a serious southern panic fan on our hands here. Enjoy Red Rocks. It’s a damn good time.

Lawyers guns and money too.. Thats one of my favorite songs of all time

Barstools?

Last edited:
First time I've come across this thread. WSMP!!!! For the first time in years I will not be attending Rrx this weekend. At 10 months sober, I am just not ready to expose myself to that environment. houser solo compilation <<<<<<< For the boys.

An honest tone with a lingering lead took me this far.

I loaded up a three day pit pass and a hot tub suite for the Riverside Run. I'm all in.. already. Ain't life grand <3

Last edited:
Nice. Saw pics of folks camped out for tix. Heard it wasn’t as hard this year. Glad youre loaded up and ready to go. I believe last year you had to scramble a bit for tix. Rock on, friend.

I did.. I threw a small fortune last year. worth it!!!. a really kind showgirl I have been extremely fortunate to be hanging lately with camped and caught 12th place in line and hooked me the fuck up. <3 All I have to say is good people like her tip the scales.

Good people like u Scratch

Last edited:
And Then she pulled a POOF with the tickets.. Panic Family im sure girl? Barefoot parking lot scam are not kind showgirls. Black top ravel. Oh well this SALMON family has regrouped. I'm in GA sat and Sunday.. fri coming soon.

Friday is in hand. Riverside Milwaukee mutherfucking Wisconsin is loaded up all three nights. I'M READY TO GIVE ER.

Fuck yes..

Last edited:
That your footage NSA? Sounds like a magic gig - much jealously! :)

No.. I always wish i take footage. I saw one of the major music photographers fri as we post up on the middle rail balcony. Ill hit that run all three nights till they don't play it. WSP has the coolest fans and scene. Shit LadyA once you find a min Id be happy as can be to hit that with you🌈🔥