Widespread Panic threaddddd.

Thanks CS.

It is a good venue.

looks like no broomfield Halloween this year at this point

Tickets down to <150.. ALTJ is playing mon... never seen them

I was at a festival and DDBB started playing "when the saints go marching in". It brought tears to my eyes. I was pretty lifted at the time, but those guys are awesome

Those Milwaukee shows sell out instantly. I've never been, but from what I've heard, it's an amazing time. Great venue, awesome part of town, very accessible and easy for those from out of town, good bars, etc.

It's funny that Milwaukee has become one of their favorite places to play. Totally random. I don't think I've ever been to Milwaukee, but I'd love to go. Probably super nice in October.

I scored a Sunday this year in the ticket rodeo.. yeah the site pretty much was overwhelmed in a minute.

Riverside shows are just around the corner. Hotel is wrapped up and I have a Sunday. Still looking for fri and Saturday, but I have faith.

About to be HAVING A GOOD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Amen. I've been playing a lot of WSP since the thread reopened :) and I couldn't believe what I was missing. Great stuff. Had to post this. Watched this a few times..bitchin' show.

Nice dude!!

In panic news, they finally released all of their official releases on Spotify a few weeks ago. I’ve also been listening to a good bit of panic recently. The 98 Colorado Springs show is so fuckin good

Nice CS.. I will be checking that out. Picked a sat and im all in. Just grabbed some wild caught tails and king crab ( for snow crab price) for a mid run rehab feast. Room has a full kitchen.. People im Rollin with are real cool. WSP has the fkn best people of them all imho.

Neversick, hope you’re having a blast. I haven’t listened to the shows, but the first night looked kinda crappy. Last night looked down right filthy. Not sure I could’ve written a better setlist. I’m sure tonight will not disappoint. I bet you get a chilly>jack>chilly

^ lovn it CS=D. And thank you.

They just came out swinging!

Here comes Sunday.. Got an Airplane and life is indeed grand.. I hoping Jack is stoping by tonight.

If i get that.. Fuck yes

Last edited:
I got my jack... Widspread mutherfucking panic. Fuck yes.

Jack is probably my favorite song ever

Set One: Conrad, Coconut, Stop-Go > Aunt Avis > Pusherman, Rebirtha > Jam > Wondering, Dyin’ Man, Pigeons (87 mins)
Set Two: Steven’s Cat, Arleen > Travelin’ Light, Dirty Business, Surprise Valley > All Along The Watchtower > Jack > Drums > Jam (w/ Jimmy & Dave) > Protein Drink / Sewing Machine > Surprise Valley > Climb To Safety (96 mins)
Encore: Dream Song, Porch Song (12 mins)

https://www.jambase.com/article/widespread-panic-milwaukee-sunday-setlist

Widespread Panic | Riverside Theatre | Milwaukee | 10/20/‘18 | “Bowlegged Woman”

Last edited:
I can"t believe I was lucky enough to be on tour at that time. It was mud season and was ski bumming in crested butte. Midwest run then Jazz fest and then the Lakeside. So good. You have to hit the Riverside cs. Shit was bouncing.. I love this review. Id love to see ya there next year.

Last edited: