Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why you smiling son? Version Abe Froman, the sausage king of New York

Busty St Clare

Ex-Bluelighter
"Ladies and gentlemen, you are such a wonderful crowd, we'd like to play a little tune for you. It's one of my personal favorites and I'd like to dedicate it to a young man who doesn't think he's seen anything good today - Cameron Frye, this one's for you."

You won't catch me in the frown thread.

Not with so many happy smiling people around me. And if you're not smiling, you may as well be dying. Or for a fee we can construct a smile.

Cinnamon chocolate chilly con carne will probably be the most retarded, but successful folly ever to come out of the kitchen..... and I salute you my fine friend.

But the current smile of the day goes to getting my spine cracked. Seriously, if my industry gave out Oscars, the first person I would thank in my acceptance speach would not be my muse or my kids, it would be Nicolas, my chiropractor. Nothing compares to the fear, pleasue and pain of a ear splitting neck crack.

Long live living, if living can be this!

"Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

got a nice big smile on my face after catching up with my best mate overnight. he's been down brisbane and newcastle/byron for a holiday with his missus. he bought me back some nice hippy tie dye style style pants wih a cool pattern on them, theyre comfy as shit and ill definately be wearing them out with pride:D he also got me some salvia, which i swore off ever AGAIN. i told him id set my video cam up and show him how i go to compare what he's got of me on tape the first time.

we were drinking tooheys pils last night and he squirted into my mouth what i believe could have been liquid bzp or some other gurana/gingko/whatever herbal mix which brought on a chronic headache in my case. he bought a lot of "herbal highs" haha. we even smoked some "opium" which has all sorts of things like catnip and mugwort.

i might smoke a cone and contemplate this salvia.

My littlest sis (20) is coming to visit me this weekend :)

AbeFroman.jpg

What a fucking good day.

Even this damn Bluebird that just shat on my shoulder is not going to bother me.

Despite getting caught in traffic (just ment I could send a text), and skipping breakfast ( one of my angels made me buttered fruit toast and white tea with one), and realising that I may have left the iron on (insurance job), I am just floating along this morning.

I have even managed to make my Mother blush (maybe that should go in the Dark side forum)

Now I'm going to see a man about a dog.... and why I shouldn't get $50000 for it .....

^ Good to know im not the only one counting down the minutes :D

Not even looking forward to doing anything this weekend, it's just going to be sweet not coming back to work for 2 days!

Somebody did something for me that was so symbolic and awesome, and they barely know me. I cant wait to see the final results :D

Im also smiling because I get to end this day early by going to sleep. I hope my dreams arent too horrible tonight :(

I'm also kinda happy about the crappy weather, usually I <3 Summer but the weather suits my mood atm

Going down the street to Chimmy's - the BEST patisserie in Melbourne - and getting myself a chicken and avocado baguette!

Hoeing into it right now. Following that with a scrumptious chocolate croissant and a coffee :D I love food!

BREAKaBEAT said:
I hope my dreams arent too horrible tonight :(

I've been having some ridiculously fucked up and negative dreams lately, its doing my head in.

I've no idea where they stem from. I dream every single night, and they are always extremely bizarre and out there but lately they have been really fucked up in the worst possible way.

Meh. :|

Smiles... today include finding my gorgeous ring that I thought I had lost for months now only to find it sitting on the windowsill ring above my bed.. I'm thinking I came home one night slightly intoxicated and pulled it off and put it there and totally forgot.. Woo :D

Also not going out and getting wasted is a smile. Doing awhole lot of nothing and normal stuff, having coffee with family, movies with friends and working! Doesn't sound like much, but I'm in need of some down time lately<3

Cars. Good cars. Bugatti Veyron.

Vehicle
Mid-engine, all-wheel drive 2-door coupe
Engine
Quad-turbocharged DOHC 64-valve W16
Engine displacement
7993 cc (488.8 in³)
Performance
Top speed
408.47 km/h (253.81 mph) (average)
0-60 mph (97 km/h) 2.46 seconds
0-100 mph (161 km/h) 5.5 seconds
0-150 mph (241 km/h) 9.8 seconds
0-200 mph (322 km/h) 24.2 seconds
0-250 mph (402 km/h) 55 seconds
Standing quarter-mile (402 meters) 10.2 seconds at 143 mph (230 km/h)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9hEZc4JMMsk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HtBpnu6OiSs

If i could have anything in this world, this car is it.

Fuck all these V8's, this thing has twice that. W16, meaning 2 V8's staggered to fit in the engine bay. My god 8o

That thing is a Beast. Man I love Top Gear too. Its on tonight aswell! :D

the exhausting puppy (ozzy the rottweiler) has bn out on a long (for a baby rottweiler) beach walk today and he is fucked
which is very relaxing
a guy at the beach patted him on the head and said 'you look like a born killer'
ironically, he had a pitbull and a dobermann with him, both muzzled 8o

Mrs NL found the last of the dead mice which he had to resort to poisoning. :) Glad to have them out finally.