• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine why won't my crack pipe work?

nancy145

Bluelighter
so i've never smoked crack before and just tried doing it for my first time. i used a soda can pipe(will put link to the video i used) and make the walls and poked 8 holes in it. i put the rock over the holes and tried lighting it. nothing happened except it turned a burnt color on some places. i did more research on how to do it then tried holding it at different angles and rotating it while lighting it and lighting it then letting it heat up first then sucking in and then figured maybe it just burnt out so i out another rock in and it still didnt work. im tried using a normal cigarette lighter and a lighter you use to make campfires, neither worked. I've read posts about how to do it and i just don't understand what im doing wrong. anyone know?

pipe im using- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiaA4KIWhD8&feature=youtu.be

You may have something other than crack cocaine. A common tactic among unscrupulous dealers/users is to use little chunks of drywall or anything that resembles crack. If its real crack it should start sizzling/crackling as it melts as soon as you start hitting it with flame.

Perhaps it's what your trying to smoke?
You say you have never tried crack and I'm assuming you are not with another experienced user either?

Sure you didn't get ripped off?

I always would put cig ash over the holes if i was using a can so the crack wouldn't just melt through instantly, with the ash over the holes, you don't waste any crack slipping through the holes before you get to smoke it all, but that still doesn't sound like your problem, sounds like you got ripped off bud sorry, If your not experienced with crack and know what crack looks like and feels like, then its pretty easy for shady dealers to fool inexperienced people.

It's not so obvious at first, but not being able to smoke crack is actually a good thing...

I had to say this btw... I wish i had never tried crack/IV Coke... That shit keeps asking to come out and play from time to time

^ Exactly. Besides, no matter how much you smoke you´ll always want more and more.
There is no satisfaction unless you re dose every 2-5 minutes.

And at the end you´ll feel terrible, craving for more. Looking everywhere in the house for some possible pieces of Crack that you would possibly had wasted. Even in the trash can.

If you still want to go on, remember that you need to mix the rock with some ashes + a small portion of tobacco from cigarette.
Make sure all holes are covered.

It´s gonna be quite messy!

so im just curious, did we ever get the ole crack pipe workin or was it even legit rock??