• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why won’t my boyfriend go down on me?

Are you aware of semen - it aint custard tbf - body fluids in general, need a bit of exposure therapy to get used to! ;)

Haha! I think my swallowing days are behind me. Then again, never say never. I'm going to prophecy that there will be an extremely attractive gentleman in my future who makes me want to take all of his seed like a hungry baby bird.

i never had a girl swallow. i enjoy a good gobble as much as the next man and an ex wanted me to (i'm guessing anyway, cos i asked if she spat or swallowed and she said "you'll have to wait and see") but as much as i'd loved to have obliged, and believe me, i had to really try not to, i loved coming inside her more. i realise this hasn't got a lot to do with the topic, but my point is that i wouldn't expect any woman to eat owt of mine that i wouldn't of hers. i.e. i wouldn't expect her to suck me off if it wasn't something she didn't want to do, though i have no bother about whatever (non blood) juices i eat of her's as they taste yummy to me. i know this is a bit of a strange post, but i wanted to reiterate my love of licking a nice pussy.

This post has fuckin nailed it... :D
Sounds like excuses to me (on his part). Yes, I would PREFER, most times, that my wife be clean, shaven, smooth, fresh, all that....but there's also a certain element to going down on her while she's unkempt, sweaty, and raw.. It proves a trust between us, she knows she's not being judged and that she can completely relax and be free. I'm enjoying her body exactly as it is in that moment, no expectations, and just reveling in the fact this person right here is my soul mate and anything that comes from her is pure, concentrated, unadulterated HER. There's also the spontaneous aspect of it, just letting her know that she doesn't NEED to prepare for us to have a special moment.

Sounds like he's insecure. Maybe he's afraid of not knowing what he's doing down there and is having performance anxiety. Here's my suggestion: Have a deep conversation with him (when he's comfortable and feeling open), and express to him how much you desire to have the bonding connection with him of having him know and understand your body, sharing something very intimate with him, and the careful details of what really does it for you, and that it's not just about "getting off". One thing my wife and I used to do, and actually did again recently after having NOT done this after 10+ years...masturbate in front of each other. Show your partner how YOU would do it, and take note of what each other does and how. Not only is it just good fun, but there's a lot to be learned.

Best of luck! You deserve to be satisfied. And let me tell you... The next day, I almost never remember how *I* came, but I most certainly obsessively think about how *she* came. It's more satisfying to go down on her and make her scream and writhe around and soak the sheets than it is for me to bust a nut, and I would say any real man will agree with me on that front. Her having an orgasm = The steak, the garlic mashed potatoes, the crab legs, and the slice of cake after. Me having an orgasm = The cherry on top the cake that we all knew would be there anyway.
Seattle stranger nailed it with the, ideally it'd be freshly.shaven etc. But there certainly is something hot about going down on a girl who has all her pheromones intact. Animalistic even.
My ideal time to go down (on the majority of my long term partners) is after work when they've showered in the morning. I don't wanna sound gross, but a bit of sweat and natural juices really drive me wild.

And yeah period stuff or right after coming inside her ain't ideal, but if they are in need, just focus on the clit and use your fingers.

As stated earlier, you like cunnilingus, he doesn't. You're not sexually compatible with him, which is hugely important.

He's gay. Probably cheating on you on the side with guys. I could be wrong, but it's just weird that he's not going down on you when I think about it. Strange. Very strange. I'm no homophobe or anything, I'm bi myself actually.

But I'll say that I've never not gone down on women I've been with. I'm really good at it too. If he doesn't do it, he probably isn't into women. And is just a closet case.

Even when the lady I'm with is on her period. That's the best time imo. Though, I'll admit I have a fetish of slurping period blood. But I know some guys aren't into that.

If he isn't going down on you other times of the month, I think he's probably just not into women. I bet he's cheating on you at bathhouses or gloryholes too.

I've never really been in any sort of long term relationship honestly. But I go to bathhouses myself a lot. And most of the guys there are closeted and cheating on their wives.

Who knows, but I'm very suspect. I could be wrong though. I'm no expert, but I strongly suspect he's 1000% gay. And cheating on the side.

Last edited:
ye indeed not only gay but stupid af, you are sexually incompatible, maybe a proper educated discussion would solve this issue, tell him that sometimes it's okay to be friends or even forget about him which's more a benefit option. He doesn't want to offer you any kind of satisfaction, jump the ship.

You lil kitty should also know that relationships aren't playground shits and be oriented to mature grown-ups people who know what they want and how to communicate it.

He's attracted to a WOMAN. Ergo, not gay. Egads! Not all straight guys like fish.[/I]
Some people just don't like giving oral.
I'm even weirder: I don't like receiving oral, but I love giving it.

Haha! I think my swallowing days are behind me. Then again, never say never. I'm going to prophecy that there will be an extremely attractive gentleman in my future who makes me want to take all of his seed like a hungry baby bird.

Semen = genderfluid

Last edited:
Because he's weird ;) :LOL:

Going down on a woman is my most favourite sex act, especially if she comes in my face. :p

Have you tried depilation? No one likes a mouth full of pubes - perhaps that's what's putting him off. Why not surprise him with a freshly bald cunt - if he doesn't go down on you then, he's obviously fuckin gay...
oh boy man, a nicely shaved cunt ? so sweet. OP your bf is crazy if i was him id giving you the most intense orgasms ever ? ? ?

Dunno, I guess it might be different from one guy to another but I think it's mostly conditioning, all the things I ever heard a guy say he wouldn't do I like just fine, if I like the girl.
The smell of sweaty pussy actually makes me horny quicker than foreplay and can get me up again quicker than normal.

imma say it again... i love the taste of a womans body.
we all diffenerent but i dont get it when a guy says he dont go down on pussy... im like whatever asshole. ha

i have but would prefer not to and would not today as there comes options and experience to tell when someone is hygienic.
i been down on an ass of pussy and ass and am blessed to not have any stds whatsover. god loves me. :)

Oh... and there is more to a womans body than pussy, ass, and tits.
lots more.... ;)
I'm going to prophecy that there will be an extremely attractive gentleman in my future who makes me want to take all of his seed like a hungry baby bird.
OMFG

Last edited:
This might well be the issue.

I’d suggest getting checked, could be as easy a two day course and BAM he eating again!
OP, I had a similar issue with my boyfriend and it was because of the smell. I started using a product called Vagisil and really helped. I use it daily now and about once a month I do a natural yoghurt douche.

I think it depends whether or not it's a preference or a power thing for the guy. If it's just a personal preference, I mean it sucks but it's tenable, maybe he'll come around. If it's a power thing like some guys have where they don't do it because they view it as submission, as if that shouldn't be reciprocal, he's troglodyte who doesn't deserve to be with anyone. Shit like that is a huge red flag that the person you're with doesn't see you as an equal.