Why U shouldn't use DNP

So, basically you are saying that DNP landed you in the hospital and while there you had a heart attack at age 20, but you still feel that it has "MINIMAL sides if your not completely retarded."

Brilliant.

runner_man said:
So, basically you are saying that DNP landed you in the hospital and while there you had a heart attack at age 20, but you still feel that it has "MINIMAL sides if your not completely retarded."

Brilliant.

Yup, I made mistakes when I used it. One, I did not know DNP can be stored in fat tissue after sucessive cycles in large amoutns for extended periods of time. I also did not start Quercetin to prevent histamine formation 3 days prior and allergic reactions like I have described are *very* rare (yet should be noted)

It's dangerous but so is anything else if you dont research it properly.

That being said, there are safter ways to lose fat aside from 2,4, that I dont deny but it's reputation is a bit over-exagerated.

It's dangerous but so is anything else if you dont research it properly.

That being said, there are safter ways to lose fat aside from 2,4, that I dont deny but it's reputation is a bit over-exagerated.

Its value is overrated as well, in relation to the potential danger.

And I am not sure how you can "research" whether you are allergic to a pesticide unless you ingest some.

runner_man said:
Its value is overrated as well, in relation to the potential danger.

And I am not sure how you can "research" whether you are allergic to a pesticide unless you ingest some.

agreed :)

Business Week is profiling elietfitness.com this week, and highlighting the death of one subscriber from DNP.

Aside from the debate about safety, this drug and this death may in fact be the last straw before the feds really clamp down on availability of lots of research chems.

I don't want to see my hobby crushed by the actions of a) the egomaniac who runs elite and his completely idiotic response to a death which is publicly linked to his board and b) the fact that some kid did not do his homework and is now dead.

I actualy spend the bulk of my online time at Elite. If your talking about the kid I think you are, DNP certinaly played a part in killing him but there is FAR more to that story (X, GHB, etc, etc, all while running D)

Allergic to adrenaline, that has to be rare. I guess they started with the usual asprin po and the usual lidocaine, pheno, morph drip then or was it something different.

With that DNP death, most of us know the real story but the media will always highlight the negative and perpetuate stereotypes. You have to admit, an uneducated person reading about us taking fucking bug poison to lose weight, it does seem a bit crazy or even stupid, but that is what this sport is about sometimes, pushing the limits. It will be hard to reduce DNPs availability as it does have a few real scientific uses, such as an indicator of ph for liquids between 1 and 2.

John Ashcroft has failed to stop a single terrorist act or even arrest a single credible terrorist. Steroids are an extremely attractive target for him in this election year.

Specific drug arguments mean little, its guys like Spellwin with his "steroids for sale" banners that will bring heat to this scene.

And DNP is looking like the catalyst for that right now.

Last edited:
This is the first i'm hearing of DNP, but a lot of you guys sound like heads in the psychedelic room justifying the use of r.c.'s to get high-----instead more cut

^ummm...no.

dinitrophenol has been around ALOT longer than most RCs and people have been using it for a longer time. The only difference is that the margin of error for DNP usage is much smaller than for RCs.

DNP is dangerous, very dangerous. But that doesn't mean that you can't use it safely. Alot of people wonder why the hell the bodybuilding community would use it. Well, it gets you VERY cut, VERY fast. And where compounds like clen, and albuterol fall short, DNP works well.

I would NEVER reccomend it for a beginner, but for an advanced bodybuilder looking to get down into the 2-3% bodyfat range, it would probably be feasable for him to check it out.

Don't forget that it has many other uses besides just weight-loss.

2-3% BF just looks disgusting.

and so does a decomposing corpse in a coffin.

I will remain on my anti-DNP position. terrible stuff, you couldnt pay me to use it, and im a risking guy. Risk my mortal life and freedom everyday, yet I wouldnt touch DNP, wuts that tell ya. Id feel safer shooting up draino, prolly would be healthier for me too.

well like I said, I never heard of DNP so I was only speculating. Jeez the margin for error is smaller than r.c.'s? what the hell kind of dosage is used with this stuff? and I'm picturing 2-3% bf, and it does seem disgusting. I'm not a bb though.

Anyone who works out is a bodybuilder. Its just not wannabe IFBB pro's and such with as low BF % as possible and as big of muscles as possible.

The range with the DNP is usually 4-6mg/kg/day so a 220 pound person would use 400-600mg per day and would get a 50% raise in metabolism.

Sphinx said:
2-3% BF just looks disgusting.

well, to me, as long as one were to have have large, well shaped, symmetric muscles, and a tan complexion, it would look pretty good, I mean you would look absolutely DICED!

dnp is used as a tnt reaction catalyst - that is reason enough to not put it IN me :\

Dr. McBudstoke said:
well, to me, as long as one were to have have large, well shaped, symmetric muscles, and a tan complexion, it would look pretty good, I mean you would look absolutely DICED!

Youd think so, but that low of BF% all your veins become grossly visible and I tell you chicks DONT dig seeing veins in ur chest LOL

Also chicks dont really dig striations. They dig size and like 6-8% BF at lowest, which works for me :D

Thats of course assuming the average chicks opinion is the scale on which this is measured, WHICH IT SHOULD BE, unless ur gay...