Why U shouldn't use DNP

OCbinger

Bluelighter
The substance; 2, 4-Dinitrophenol has many other brand names such as, 1 Hydroxy-2,4-dinitrophenol, Solfo Black, Nitrophen, Aldifen, and Chemox are just a few and is among many things, a metabolic stimulant. That is it's popularity here in our world, it burns fat like no other. Let me just tell you of it's other uses before I continue. First, it is a toxic dye, chemically related to Trinitrophenol (Picric Acid), second, it is found in insecticides, wood preservatives, herbicides, explosives, and is also a hazardous material. Third, it is used in science to couple or attach to DNA molecules. All of this should tell you that it is not a run-of-the-mill metabolic stimulant, like Clenbuterol or Triacana or Ephedrine or any other for that matter. Here is DNP's tox faq's from the international chemical safety cards to you give an idea of what it is considered to be; Combustible. Gives off irritating or toxic fumes (or gases) in a fire. Risk of fire and explosion. DO NOT expose to friction or shock. MAY BE ABSORBED! Redness. Roughness. Yellow staining on the skin. PHYSICAL STATE; APPEARANCE: YELLOW CRYSTALS ROUTES OF EXPOSURE: The substance can be absorbed into the body by inhalation, through the skin and by ingestion. PHYSICAL DANGERS: Dust explosion possible if in powder or granular form, mixed with air. INHALATION RISK: Evaporation at 20°C is negligible; a harmful concentration of airborne particles can, however, be reached quickly. CHEMICAL DANGERS: May explosively decompose on shock, friction, or concussion. May explode on heating. Shock-sensitive compounds are formed with alkalis, ammonia and most metals. The substance decomposes on heating producing toxic gases including nitrogen oxides. EFFECT OF SHORT-TERM EXPOSURE: The substance may cause effects on metabolism, resulting in very high body temperature. Exposure may result in death. EFFECTS OF LONG TERM OR REPEATED EXPOSURE: Repeated or prolonged contact with skin may cause dermatitis. The substance may have effects on the peripheral nervous system. The substance may have effects on the eyes, resulting in cataracts. Boiling point: sublimes °C, Melting point: 112°C, Relative density (water = 1): 1.68. Solubility in water, g/100 ml at 54.5°C: 0.14. Relative vapor density (air = 1): 6.36. This product is handled and shipped in a 15% solution of water, making it a paste, so that it will not explode due to shock or friction.

Attachments

• dnp.jpg
    dnp.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 494
Have you done any research other than this? I mean if this is the extent of your argument I'd be glad to pick it apart. Oops, it doesn't appearto be your argument at all.

Here's the rest of that article you cropped:
DNP is an uncoupling agent that inhibits the flow of electrons and the pumping of H+ ions for ATP synthesis. Fifty years ago it was used for weight loss, however, in 1938 the FDA removed it from the counter, as it caused cataracts and even sometimes death. If electron transport does not produce ATP, then much more sugar must be metabolized for energy needs. Very low production of ATP would be lethal. In oxidative phosphorylation, the flow of electrons from NADH (the reduced form of NAD+, oxidized from NAD. This enzyme is important in accepting electrons in the course of metabolic reactions. When NAD+ gives up it's electron, it is converted to it's reduced form NADH) and FADH2 (the reduced form of FAD) to oxygen results in the pumping of H+ from the matrix to the inner membrane space of the mitochondria. This gradient of H+ can produce ATP by flowing through ATP synthetase in the mitochondrial inner membrane. Dinitrophenol disrupts the H+ gradient reducing ATP synthesis. Under these conditions, much of the food that we eat could not be used for ATP synthesis and we lose weight. However, too much inhibitor and we could make too little ATP for life. The difference between weight loss and death is only a small concentration change in dinitrophenol, making the drug dangerous. Simply put, this means that while eating your normal diet, you will have somewhere between 20% and 40% reduction of calories.

You may now be wondering just what kind of dose would be effective, but not harmful. A dose of 2mg/kg/day (or two mgs per kg of body weight per day) would be an effective dose, causing the loss of about 5 to 10 pounds in a 10 to 14 day period, maybe less. So, a person weighing 200 lbs would weigh about 91 kgs, so 2mgs per kg of body weight would be the equivalent of 182 mgs of DNP per day, but since it typically comes in 200 mg capsules, you would take one cap per day. Since DNP has this inhibiting effect, glycolosis is inhibited as well, causing a diabetic effect due to the conversion of glucose without insulin, so you may have heard that people take insulin with DNP. This will counter act the symptoms of lethargy and lack of energy due to DNP's use.

Finding DNP, this may be a little difficult as there are only two manufacturers of it. Sigma and Springfield scientific, though they do not generally sell to the public, it is still available. If you cannot find someone with capsules, you may try to get some bulk (somewhere around $20.00 - $30.00 per lb I think), but since this is considered a hazardous material, it cannot be conveniently or inconspicuously shipped (which for consumption is a felony), however, it is possible. However, to get use of the bulk/raw form, you will need to make your own capsules, which is a meticulous process.

A little research and the forming of one's own opinion go a long way in my book. If this wasn't just regurgitated shit and an original opinion it might hold a little water with me.

Damn man, a 5 min bit research from an unbiased source is easy to find. Sounds just like something that we heard from dare abot marijuana 15 years ago.

We dont judge here, do we ask you how your haibit of snorting oxy is going or licking the poisonous chemicals from the duragesic patch or shaving the skin to get the max amount possible of fentanyl, no, becasue we dont judge, just inform, then you make the choice if it is for you or not.

It's a common problem these days honestly. People read something or hear it on the news and all the sudden it's fact. This is hardly ever the case. Remember the statement Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner made about steroids in baseball? "I don't think that the players' union has gotten the message, but they're getting it. If somebody keels over dead because of an overdose, it doesn't do the players any good, because dead players don't pay union dues."

Yeah, steroid overdoses. Very common right? Just imagine what that did to the general, uninformed, easily led masses (ie most of the US).

I could go on a 10,000 word rant here but I'll save it.

My point is this. Do your own research and if you decide it's what you want to do, then do it. If you decide it's not worth it... then don't. But please don't read the equivalent of a Sensenbrenner statement and post it like it's yours. It makes you look just as smart as that guy.

DNP is more dangerous than almost all other drugs in a bbers arsenal. Personally I would never recommend it's use.

Very true, but people are still going to use it so we should try to inform them so it is as safe as possible.

Please continue posting more on the dangers of DNP. This drug should never be considered safe by the public. This will deter the ignorant masses to stay away from this drug, hopefully keeping the watching eye of the gubment away. Only intelligent people should use this drug.

5alphareductase said:
Very true, but people are still going to use it so we should try to inform them so it is as safe as possible.
Agree.

why use DNP?

Clen, T3, Ephedrine, Yohimbine, HGH, LR3IGF-1, tren, ALL THIS SHIT BURNS FAT AND WONT DROP YOU DEAD IN AN INSTANT from a literrally FRIED brain... mmmmm I just love the smell of fried human cerebrum.

Well I just got absolutley shredded using DNP. Cerebrum intact and all. Go figure.

IGF-1 could probably kill you because it still has glucose dispoasal effects, although I dont know how much compared to straight insulin. With gh, you have insulin resistance and lowering of t4 to t3 conversion, with ephedrine you have possible heart attack if used incorrectly in huge doses by someone with previous heart problems, with yohimbine you have increased bp which could lead to stroke or MI, and clen shares both of the effects of ephedrine and yohimbine. People are going to use drugs no matter what, and all drugs have dangers that you just cant get around and have to minimze. The point is that people are going to use this chemical if you agree with it or not, so we should educate so it is as safe as possible.

Not a big deal, but you die from lack of ATP which causes rigor mortis from an overdose of DNP, still not very pleasant though.

Death from DNP overdose would be very similar to death from PMA - by massive overheating. DNP was developed as a bug poison, that should tell you something. Compared to other drugs, its quite dangerous. Ephedra and Yohimbine work very well and pose a minimal threat.

I agree with 5alpha about educating, but I think this drug warrants extreme caution. Whereas a healthy young male would likely have to take 10+ times the normal does of ephedrine to die, the range between "therapeutic" dose and overdose with DNP is much narrower.

5alphareductase said:
Damn man, a 5 min bit research from an unbiased source is easy to find. Sounds just like something that we heard from dare abot marijuana 15 years ago.

We dont judge here, do we ask you how your haibit of snorting oxy is going or licking the poisonous chemicals from the duragesic patch or shaving the skin to get the max amount possible of fentanyl, no, becasue we dont judge, just inform, then you make the choice if it is for you or not.

I forgot to ever reply to this 5 Alpha and just wanted to say "Agreed and point taken and that I was just posting that as info but
I guess it did come across as kinda biased.

DNP causes extreme oxidative damage. Bad news if you're genetically prone to diseases of the mind, such as alzheimer's.

Sphinx said:
why use DNP?

Clen, T3, Ephedrine, Yohimbine, HGH, LR3IGF-1, tren, ALL THIS SHIT BURNS FAT AND WONT DROP YOU DEAD IN AN INSTANT from a literrally FRIED brain... mmmmm I just love the smell of fried human cerebrum.

Simple.

E-HCL is 3% raise..minimal at best.
Clen - heart enlargement and unless you plan on using ketotifen and using bulgarian or spiro's downregulates and isnt horribly impressive.
T3 - Downregulation of natty TSH should be enough not to mention catabolism.
HGH - Lipoytic? Sure, expensive as fuck? Yup
IGF - Unless your using HUMAN grade LR3 do NOT FUCK with this shit because you will fuck up the receptor badly.
Tren - people react strangly

DNP = 50% raise in metabolic rate with MINIMAL sides if your not completley retarded.

5alphareductase said:
Again, you are right, but all we can do is minimize that with extra anti oxidants while we are using.

Best advice in this thread.

ALCAR
GT
R-ALA

among others have been shown to protect against oxidative damage and are tried and true methods of protecting against DNP dangers.

My biggest concern is the lack of realization that you can die from allergic reactions to this substance. My last cycle I took 200mg to begin with and ended up in the ICU after a single dose because of an allergic reaction I had never had.

Benadryl+Ketotifen+Claritin did nothing.

Be safe, Be smart and you wont die.

Oh, you'll like this one.

High dose Benadyrl through an IV + Ephinepherine + various corticosteroids because I was completley unresponsive to the benadryl.

Apparently I'm also allergic to epinepherine (who knew).

So once they gave me the epinepherine I suddenly got a horrid pain in my arm/chest...yup..heart attack, all at 20 resulting from a single 200mg dose of 2,4.

At this point my throat was almost swollen shut, my lips and hands were so swollen I couldnt feel anything and I was covered completely in hives/eyes were so bloodshot I scared the nurse. Add in a heart attack and yeah..fun time :(