• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Why Seroquel Stopped working?

ThatOneDude!

Bluelighter
So i'll keep it short. I have been on 100mg of Zoloft for over a year now.

Before i was on zoloft, i had taken seroquel in the past, it affected me dramatically! I could feel the extreme sedation it had, with say 100mg. I had abused it up to and arround 400-500mgs and found overwhelming sedation, and even at doses arround 100-300mgs i would feel movement in my hands kinda.... werid, like writing and stuff, it was kinda Parkinsons style i guess. or just my motor control was.... "clicky" for lack of better words.
Obviously i was abusing seroquel. however i normally used 100mg for sleep as it would always nock me the fuk out!

recently I have gotten more seroquel (100mg tabs) and at several experimented doses (starting with just 100mg several times) I have found NO effect. No sedation, no motor control issues. or anything. Like they gave me Fake seroquel. I know they didnt. but Why am i presumably "immune" to seroquels effects. or why do i get this impression. Can someone please help me understand whats going on.

Is the Zoloft effecting or blocking something?
I miss using it for sleep, in just small 50-100mg doses. but anywhere from 50-700mgs i have not experienced ANY effects at all? what is going on? Please help me. because i dont know if there is some underlying issue or something unknown that needs to be addressed. or maybe the Zoloft is just really powerful and blocking it somehow?

I dont know any info or help would be MUCH appreciated!