• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why no white powder heroin in uk

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Why does America get heroin which don't need cooking up and you cannsnort it were as ere I tell people about monkey water cook and snort and they laugh most inject or smoke of foil lpeople are more put off by heroin cos injection comes to mind straight away
Also when I cook heroin say I have 7units when the cut is cooked am I meant to pose a couple cc of water or. I cooking too much

From what i've heard white powder heroin is usually fent, so be glad it's not in the UK.

Not that tar can't be cut with fent but again, from what i've read, it's less likely to be cut with fent.

Last edited:
From what i've heard white powder heroin is usually fent, so be glad it's not in the UK.

Not that tar can't be cut with fent but again, from what i've read, it's less likely to be cut with fent.
Its quite usual to make IMPOSTER N#4 so that is alphamethylfentanyl.... Not the og china white

My bad, well don't mind me, i'm merely an observer of the fentanyl epidemic. At least until the wagon gets so far away that there's no way back on.

It's normally light brown, tan powder heroin in the UK that you need to cook with citric acid, vinegar or lemon juice in a spoon with water and filter, or it runs on foil and you can snort it, I've not heard of fent here but you never know as people do order heroin from USA off the dark web, so it could be here

Maybe some people don't know anyone to buy it from the streets so order off dark web

I could be wrong though as I don't know anything about the dark web lol so maybe people ain't ordering from USA, I just hear alot about it from drug sites

I didn't mean to start a discussion on it, sourcing is against the rules. I was just saying it seems like an inefficient business practice

I wasn't sorcing, just naming the "dark web" isn't sorcing lol

That's like saying buying online is sorcing

Sorcing is naming an actual sorce

Because the white soluble powder is most likely fentanyl, the “new heroin”.