• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why no.vicodin in england

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Just woindered wht no alternative to.morphine especiallt since.morphine is sedating you.go.straight up.to oxy or.morphine from.codeine. When should be anle to take hydrocodone.
I know gps.like.patches in ths country but anyone know why is it stigma

Hydrocodone Is only available in the US AND Canada iirc

Pretty sure hydrocodone is equianalgesic to morphine when both are taken orally so I dont think theres much difference

Big Pharma wasn't able to grease the UK regulatory agency. Although don't you guys have over-the-counter codeine with acetominophen? Somethin like that? I've watched a number of misinformed british-accented dudes giving mediocre-to-bad-advice about how to perform Cold Water Extraction using what looked like over the counter stuff on youtube.

Big Pharma wasn't able to grease the UK regulatory agency. Although don't you guys have over-the-counter codeine with acetominophen? Somethin like that? I've watched a number of misinformed british-accented dudes giving mediocre-to-bad-advice about how to perform Cold Water Extraction using what looked like over the counter stuff on youtube.
The point is that theres nothing between codeine and morphine. OTC the UK has 8/500mg codeine and paracetamol, along with 12.8/200mg codeine and ibuprophen, 7.5/500mg dhc and paracetamol, gees (opium tincture) linctus, morphine syrups for digestive issues and coughs, and saving the best until last 200ml bottles of 15mg/5ml sugar free codeine linctus. Codeine/dhc are also heavily prescribed.

I like both of them codeine and vicodin.
It just seems like to me that vicodin is
much easier to CWE.
But I would gladly use codeine forever
if I had to.
Vicodin has more potency it seems however.