• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why it's a new 'Post Your Most Recent Pic' thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture-169.jpg

Picture-134.jpg

DoctorShop said:
lol is the blue from a photoshop filter or something?
Nah, tis from my computer screen reflecting off my deathly white body.

lil angel15 said:
And College dropout, are you still going to the gym???

If so I think it is paying off, you're looking good!
Yeah, since I started going I've put on 30 kilos. These days I go to the gym 6 days a week since I'm unemployed and don't have anything else to do during the day besides going on Seek.com.au and watching Dr Phil and Oprah. I'm over it. I just want uni to start already.

Samadhi said:
I spat my warm-milk over my keyboard at that last pic! I even imagined the sound you'd be making! Classic!
It was a sound similar to that episode of South Park where Cartman pretends he's retarded.

Raz said:
college_dropout is ridiculously good looking, even when he is trying to look like a tard. I approve.
Cheers Raz. :)

since I started going I've put on 30 kilos

Hey CD. I remember you talking about your goals etc, and you wanted to get to 90kgs. From memory, 30kgs makes you about 110. You fucking beefcake! LOL! Those Traps are enourmous.

Thanks guys !!!!

Some dweed in my honesty box on FB told me a had a run of the mill haircut, and couldnt believe i paid for it... JEALOUS !

hehe.

Klue said:
Hey CD. I remember you talking about your goals etc, and you wanted to get to 90kgs. From memory, 30kgs makes you about 110. You fucking beefcake! LOL! Those Traps are enourmous.
Nah, not quite that big. It puts me up just over 90 kgs. When I first started I was around 63.

63kgs?

My god, i nearly weigh that much!
Is that how big guys usually are.

If so, i seriously need to start hitting the gym.

NO, 63 is really quite light for a chap... nice work C_D, you're looking so buffed!

RE: that last face, you have captured Cartman's face perfectly, that's hilarious!

Cartman-Special-Olympics-256x256.png

:D

63Kg... far out man!

When I was playing uni rugby the highest I got was 105kg and now I am 93kg at last measure

Stupid "smart" scales keep telling me I'm obese though!

Samadhi said:
RE: that last face, you have captured Cartman's face perfectly, that's hilarious!

Cartman-Special-Olympics-256x256.png

:D

I was aiming for smooth, suggestive and sexy. Instead I came off like Cartman.

:(

Im around 95-97kg. 6"3'.

Not too big. When i was a gym nut i hit 110kg but that was about it. Before the gym i was 91 so i put on 19kg. I was happy with where i was, shame i quit.

I just weighed myself so i could do a BMI. Im actually 94kg's, 189cm and it says im overweight!

BMI of 26.6, normal is 25 and under. Fuck the BMI i dont consider myself overweight. Far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.