• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why it's a new 'Post Your Most Recent Pic' thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 6'4 and weight about 80kgs. Probably too skinny but I don't think I look that bad.

Rated E said:
I was aiming for smooth, suggestive and sexy. Instead I came off like Cartman.

:(

Ahahaha nooooo! That wasn't to you! It was to College Dropout! The RE: was crap corporate speak for "regarding" :\ I have to learn to switch it off when i get home. :(

I knew what you meant :)

DoctorShop: You're one tall drink of water!

^ haha i use re: all the time too! Even when speaking. And it's soo hard to not answer the phone "hello, carly from *....... * speaking* even when im not at work. People probably think i'm on crack :D

I do that too! :D

My mum did it once, it was hilarious - she was about to speak to a client, and the phone rang - she answered and asked them to hold the line, put the phone down, looked at her client and said:

"Good afternoon, B**** T*****R****, M*** speaking, may i help you?" to his face.

:D

Her co-worker, and the client looked at her in shock for a second, and then they all cracked up with laughter - i even laugh now thinking of mum doing it! :D

Samadhi said:
The RE: was crap corporate speak for "regarding"

lol

Well I demand that this abbreviation be banned from all Australian businesses immediately. I have a user name on an internet forum that conflicts with it's use, after all. ;)

Samadhi said:
I have to learn to switch it off when i get home. :(

Oh come on. We're at least slightly more entertaining than work aren't we? ;)

Hey, there is a samadhi_smiles on bluelight... i demand his immediate banning. ;)

A Mr Samadhi as well.

Go for the admin position and make the bannings happen. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.