Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine Why isn't cocaine big in China

Boku_

Bluelighter
Does anyone know what the conspiracy theory/ Urban myth of the likes of Pablo Escobar and El Chapo being front men for East Asia big bosses who secretly control the Latin American cartels as it's one thing to grow the Coca leaf but to source the processing chemical's to produce cocaine cartels have to depend on Asian organised crime with links to CCP backed industrial factories.

The crux of the story is about the Chinese government working hand in hand with Asian drug Lord's to secretly control the flow of cocaine to America and the CCP has one reason for this position in that the cocaine cartels of Latin America all agree to not traffic cocaine to East Asia countries in return for Asian based drug manufacturers supplying the chemicals needed to produce cocaine.

CCP wants the USA to be destabilize and a good way to do this is help the cartels. The CCP doesn't want cocaine to be a wide spread problem in mainland China.

Sounds far fetched but Asia works in strange ways and the wealth of China's big 5 families surpasses even that of the Rothschild's so who's to say the cocaine cartels are really controlled by Asian based drug Lord's, something about Hong Kong and Macau big Bosses having secret agreements with the CCP to limit the supply of cocaine into China yet control the flow of cocaine to Europe and North America to destabilize western democracies most importantly the USA.

I'm hesitant to really dive head first into giant conspiracy theories like this, and want to say that China really has very little to do with cocaine specifically in the US, however China ABSOLUTELY is playing a large hand in America's drug problem with other drugs like fentanyl and or many precursors/RCs/etc that are flooding the US.

China plays very dirty to the US. China wants to undermine us in every way (and it's proven they try to do that whenever possible).

China says they don't condone fentanyl and whatever but they do very little to actually stop it. They know it's our weakness.

China WANTS America to destroy itself with drugs and politically and it's proven they are actively engaging in such activities (just like Russia)

Oh, and the reason coke/drugs aren't big in China is... it's freaking China and the laws are insane. Some Asian countries carry mandatory minimum life/execution sentences.

In the presence of demand supply finds a way. We're talking about a country with 1+ billion people and it's all the CCPs fault, yet the same standard is never upheld for America.

Oh, and the reason coke/drugs aren't big in China is... it's freaking China and the laws are insane. Some Asian countries carry mandatory minimum life/execution sentences.
China has quite the meth problem in some areas. China is huge.

China plays very dirty to the US. China wants to undermine us in every way (and it's proven they try to do that whenever possible).
:laughing: maybe if you wouldn't be such a CNN billboard you would see that it's actually mostly the other way around.

:laughing: maybe if you wouldn't be such a CNN billboard you would see that it's actually mostly the other way around.
Eh? Is that some sort of insult? I don't get it. I do not watch CNN... (?) I do not watch any mainstream news outlets...

Also, I'm not sure what you're suggesting? The other way around? US produces drugs for China?

In the presence of demand supply finds a way. We're talking about a country with 1+ billion people and it's all the CCPs fault, yet the same standard is never upheld for America.

China has quite the meth problem in some areas. China is huge.

Like idk what you're saying right now. Call me a dumb American, but I really don't understand how what you're saying or how it relates to my post about china sending fent to the US

What standard is not upheld in America? I do not follow you here.

Yes, I know they do drugs in China...

like what your point here? I really don't get it.

Last edited:
It isn't just China, cocaine isn't a particularly popular drug in SEA and there are many reasons for it.
For starters, the market is dominated by synthetic stimulants (such as meth/amps) and opiates (mainly heroin and opium) coming from the golden triangle.
I'm sure wealthy people could get high quality cocaine in China if they wanted to, especially in the big tier 1 cities and also in places like HK and Macau.
However, China is pretty far from the source and shipping tons of cocaine from the other side of the world costs a lot of money, there would have to be a very high demand for it to become truly worthwhile. But as the Chinese middle and upper class grows larger and becomes more sophisticated they may end up demanding cocaine lol.

I'm sure some cartels have deals with some Chinese politicians, triad members and a bunch of other organizations and powerful players... That's pretty much a requirement when you're part of an international criminal organization.
That being said, I don't quite buy the whole "you can't sell cocaine here" conspiracy.

Funnily enough South America has the opposite problem, cocaine is literally everywhere while meth/amps are nowhere to be found.

I imagine by time cocaine goes from South America to China it would be stepped on to high heaven anyway.

Eh? Is that some sort of insult? I don't get it. I do not watch CNN... (?) I do not watch any mainstream news outlets...

Also, I'm not sure what you're suggesting? The other way around? US produces drugs for China?

Like idk what you're saying right now. Call me a dumb American, but I really don't understand how what you're saying or how it relates to my post about china sending fent to the US

What standard is not upheld in America? I do not follow you here.

Yes, I know they do drugs in China...

like what your point here? I really don't get it.
It's like blaming all the weapon manufacturers for the crimes committed with their products, sure they have a part. But you act like it's a mad conspiracy by evil China (and of course Russia).
Or do you blame entire countries like Colombia and Mexico for peoples coke problems?

I just find this funny, it is obviously all a big conspiracy to take the US down. You think there are Chinese dealers on every corner? They just work together with organizations to make money. It's about money. Also, even if China starts to heavily crack down on it, it is obviously gonna come from somewhere else. Also, China HAS banned fentanyl production, but as I said, we're talking about a huuuge country with loads and loads of pharmaceutical companies and obviously loads of criminal organizations. It is unbelievable that when taking all this into consideration that one can still scream at this like it's all the Chinese fault.
I'm sorry but to me that is being beyond clueless and so focused on CHINA EVIL that all sense of logical reasoning is lost.

Put the blame where it belongs, you know where.

It's like blaming all the weapon manufacturers for the crimes committed with their products, sure they have a part. But you act like it's a mad conspiracy by evil China (and of course Russia).
Or do you blame entire countries like Colombia and Mexico for peoples coke problems?

I just find this funny, it is obviously all a big conspiracy to take the US down. You think there are Chinese dealers on every corner? They just work together with organizations to make money. It's about money. Also, even if China starts to heavily crack down on it, it is obviously gonna come from somewhere else. Also, China HAS banned fentanyl production, but as I said, we're talking about a huuuge country with loads and loads of pharmaceutical companies and obviously loads of criminal organizations. It is unbelievable that when taking all this into consideration that one can still scream at this like it's all the Chinese fault.
I'm sorry but to me that is being beyond clueless and so focused on CHINA EVIL that all sense of logical reasoning is lost.

Put the blame where it belongs, you know where.
I forgot what we were talking about?

I think you're misinterpreting what I was trying to say, or at least what I meant to say, because I do not feel the way you are telling me.

When did I say China was evil?

Are you saying America's drug problem is it's own fault? I agree.

But yeah... sorry, China does have some blame here. While I agree with most of what you said, you seem to be specifically trying to pick apart my half-thought post. I don't really want to have a spat right now, especially about some half assed thought I had a few months ago. Like you seem to be intentionally looking for a fight?

You doing OK man?

I do not remember this conversation and I was probably drunk so, lets just forgetta boutit? :p

Last edited:
The cocaine's producers are located in South America, big deal to transport it to China. This is the major reason, summing this with a legislation that kills drug dealers, especially international ones. I believe it is simple as that. Similarly, we don't find opioids in South America, because they are produced in Asia and even when transported to Brazil for instance they don't have price or attractiveness as cocaine has. Everyone loves cocaine, even if it is a mixed one. And, believe me, in Brazil one can find cocaine everywhere in ridiculous prices in comparison with North America and Europe.

It isn't just China, cocaine isn't a particularly popular drug in SEA and there are many reasons for it.
For starters, the market is dominated by synthetic stimulants (such as meth/amps) and opiates (mainly heroin and opium) coming from the golden triangle.
I'm sure wealthy people could get high quality cocaine in China if they wanted to, especially in the big tier 1 cities and also in places like HK and Macau.
However, China is pretty far from the source and shipping tons of cocaine from the other side of the world costs a lot of money, there would have to be a very high demand for it to become truly worthwhile. But as the Chinese middle and upper class grows larger and becomes more sophisticated they may end up demanding cocaine lol.

I'm sure some cartels have deals with some Chinese politicians, triad members and a bunch of other organizations and powerful players... That's pretty much a requirement when you're part of an international criminal organization.
That being said, I don't quite buy the whole "you can't sell cocaine here" conspiracy.

Funnily enough South America has the opposite problem, cocaine is literally everywhere while meth/amps are nowhere to be found.
Sounds accurate.

Yeah thats almost certainly not the case. Cocaine is produced in masses in south america.

Cocaine in Australia is extremely high purity now (opposite to what it used to be) but this is due to crazy price. For a gram of coke off the bricks is over four times what it costs in America. China is around the same distance however many chinese wouldn't be able to afford the price of coke as the gap between poor and rich is much better than the west. Meth however is produced in china and the golden triangle below for dirt cheap and such is the drug of choice for many chinese.

The oppressive drug laws have something to do with it likely

I'm hesitant to really dive head first into giant conspiracy theories like this, and want to say that China really has very little to do with cocaine specifically in the US, however China ABSOLUTELY is playing a large hand in America's drug problem with other drugs like fentanyl and or many precursors/RCs/etc that are flooding the US.

China says they don't condone fentanyl and whatever but they do very little to actually stop it. They know it's our weakness.

China WANTS America to destroy itself with drugs and politically and it's proven they are actively engaging in such activities (just like Russia)

I dont trust those 2 countries as far as I can piss

Like any mass manufacturing of narcotics, it all comes down to cost of production and exportation as well as supply and demand.

Precursors for opiate and meth in Asia for production would be much more cost effective and profitable than Cocaine hence the availability and subsequent utilisation of these drugs over coke.

No doubt well connected people could still obtain cocaine if desired in these regions.

LL

Like any mass manufacturing of narcotics, it all comes down to cost of production and exportation as well as supply and demand.

Precursors for opiate and meth in Asia for production would be much more cost effective and profitable than Cocaine hence the availability and subsequent utilisation of these drugs over coke.

No doubt well connected people could still obtain cocaine if desired in these regions.

LL
Exactly my thoughts also mate