• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is Bluelight ALWAYS dead on the weekends??

Even I go out on weekends sometimes, if I do I might check back on Sunday but there's a whole lot of staring at the screen not understanding what the words mean. That's usually when I get the most banning done =D

even i went out last night.

shock horror!!
it had nothing to do with drugs or alcohol 8o

This weekend marked another excuse for a dinner party here. ;)

I had the most delicious home-made beef wellington last night [first time I'd ever had it, and it was awesome]. And I provided some kick ass ice-cream from Trampoline for dessert. =D
Weekends are the best. :)

I was on bluelight last night.... But i was so sketchy, for 2 or so hours i was staring at the computer screen... Then staring at the wall....

eggman88888 said:
Rugby world cup v the cunts that get to have a home game in the middle of a world cup not in their OWN FUCKIN COUNTRY

Thats the result of a bidding war to host the cup. Give us your vote and we'll give you a home game.

I think it's a mix of the above responses. People think they've been abducted by aliens while they're on drugs and end up as extras in the Spongebob Squarepants movie.

This shit takes time. Weekend time.

The real reason is that all you punks do your BLing from work I rekon.

Or not?

:D

Klue said:
The real reason is that all you punks do your BLing from work I rekon.

Or not?

:D

Thats correct, BL is an awesome time waster while your waiting between jobs.....sometimes I peruse BL instead of working. =D

why shouldnt this place be dead on the weekend? I assume people have lives outside of BL and the weekends are for going out and not sitting in front of the pc...

"Why is Bluelight ALWAYS dead on the weekends??"

--->because we`re alive on the weekends!!