• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is Bluelight ALWAYS dead on the weekends??

Klue

Bluelight Crew
I hope its not just me but every single weekend BL is dead as a dead dogs donger!

Why is this? Is it that you people have a life and actually leave the house *shocked* on the weekends?

There is only boring sports of the tv so I need an outlet! Come on people!

8(

I'm usually around the weekend nights, well sometimes, but most of the day is the only time I have to get stuff done so....

bought a Wii, have no life now lol

hey Klue, me and the missus are thinking of heading your way in the next month or so, we'll have to catch up for a beer :)

Possibly something to do with the higher number of alien abductions that occur on weekends...

yeah, I heard people get fucked up on drugs on the weekend.. I shall find them, hunt them down, and drag them to their computers!

I had a quiet one so I was about a bit.

Even when I am going out I try to check in every few hours, it's in my work contract.

Things usually pick up on Sunday nights, people start coming down and get narky at each other... it's fun. ;)

Weekends are for damaging internal organs, significantly shortening your lifespan, screwing with your sleeping patterns, and recovering by masking your sorrows with weed and hungry jacks.

Weekdays are for posting on internet forums about it ;)

hoptis said:
Things usually pick up on Sunday nights, people start coming down and get narky at each other... it's fun. ;)

heheh.

its always dead because after partying all week, you gotta sleep some time.

:!

BL is closed on weekends and you people loitering around outside of business hours will be dealt with appropriately if you persist further

hoptis said:

Tuesday on bluelight also has great entertainment value. =D

This is just plain rediculous. I have been refreshing the 1st Aus social page ALL day, and there has been like maybe 12 posts all day.

Pfft- stop having a life outside the internet Aus socialers!

:(

No shit. i chill out @ my work tonight with only the internet to entertain. and the only thread to post on is regarding BL being dead.

0,,5540915,00.jpg

WHAT THE

Rugby world cup v the cunts that get to have a home game in the middle of a world cup not in their OWN FUCKIN COUNTRY

people have a life

the majority of sydney bluelighters were at kat's party...

i was there, and now i'm home!

Well, we were up on the Sunshine Coast yesterday and last night. Back today :\