• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Why I never touched it again

Jwilder0311

Bluelighter
My “DOC” has always been opiates. However, I got to a point where I was so over the lifestyle that I decided to try and quit. If you are like me then you know how this goes. You look for any way out that presents as little sickness as possible. How is that usually done? Often times by finding a new vice. For me it was cocaine. I started with the powder first and of course it worked. I was off opiates. However, my new vice proved to be way worse in my opinion. The cocaine was great but it often times sent me into panic attacks. Which then led me to using benzo’s to alleviate the comedowns. Now I am addicted to two monsters. This then led to a shortage of powder. My dealer said, “well have you tried hard?” I hadn’t and he assured me it hit faster and harder. It did. I loved it. This led to me being the worst me I have ever been. I would do anything to get it and of course the addiction to benzo’s just escalated. I couldn’t have one without the other. The things I would do for it were just not my usual behavior. When I say it seemed to turn me into a monster I mean that in ever way possible. One day while using I collapsed. I went to the doctor and it turned out that I was putting way too much of a strain on my heart and body. He told me, “You can’t keep this up much longer before your body has enough.” If I didn’t quit I would surely die. You see, opiates never got me to the point cocaine did. Obviously, it wasn’t healthy for me and all drugs lead to one of three things...death, rehab or jail. None of which I wanted. The cocaine just seemed to be leading to these at a much faster pace. It came to a point of so much fear and hatred towards it that I finally told my girlfriend, “never again” and that actually took. From that day I never touched cocaine again. For me it was the worst or the worst. That may not be the case for others, but for me it was surely the devils drug. It took me down through there. I still struggle today with opiates l, but it’s managed a lot better and it has never done to me what cocaine did. I don’t know what led to me writing this post, but maybe in some weird way it will help someone else. Cheers.

Good luck. Which Opioids are you currently (ab)using?

Coke is expensive and shitty. If you want a decent stimulant, go for something like N-Ethyl Pentedrone.

Yeah. Cocaine chewed up several of my 9 lives. Bankrupted me. Cost me a wife. Killed my career. In my view it is one of the least functional drugs once he start hitting it hard. Probably shaved a few years off my life too although my heart checks out ok at present. Congratulations on being able to stop it completely. It took me a lot of rehab and a lot of psychiatry to finally rid myself off it but when I did I never touched it again.

Getting off of cocaine was one of the best things I've ever done for my health, both mentally and physically. The stress of massive amounts of coke daily combined with the anxiety stemming from having to deal coke and MDMA to support my habit was just too rough after a few years. Noone could possibly pay me enough to get me to even consider doing cocaine again. Coke seems amazing, until it really gets its hooks into you. Once you get to that point, you'll do profoundly stupid shit (like dealing massive quantities of drugs) to keep yourself supplied. If anyone ever takes something away from my posts, I really hope that they can help someone from going down the road I took...

I am still abusing opiates, but I have yet to touch another stimulant.
i wish i could say the same but i fucking live in peru and BANGING TOP QUALITY cocaine is just too bloody cheap lol. fucking crackkkkkkkk feels so good ahhhhhh hahaa

Yeah. Cocaine chewed up several of my 9 lives. Bankrupted me. Cost me a wife. Killed my career. In my view it is one of the least functional drugs once he start hitting it hard. Probably shaved a few years off my life too although my heart checks out ok at present. Congratulations on being able to stop it completely. It took me a lot of rehab and a lot of psychiatry to finally rid myself off it but when I did I never touched it again.

Many can't grasp the difference between addiction and recreational.

Getting off of cocaine was one of the best things I've ever done for my health, both mentally and physically. The stress of massive amounts of coke daily combined with the anxiety stemming from having to deal coke and MDMA to support my habit was just too rough after a few years. Noone could possibly pay me enough to get me to even consider doing cocaine again. Coke seems amazing, until it really gets its hooks into you. Once you get to that point, you'll do profoundly stupid shit (like dealing massive quantities of drugs) to keep yourself supplied. If anyone ever takes something away from my posts, I really hope that they can help someone from going down the road I took...
man you just reminded me of one day, one month before iw ent to rehab for the first time(involutanrily of course at the age of 20) I was injecting massive amounts of blow, doing mdma regularly(up to 4 times a month) and banging morphine evreydayy....I remember after a 10g coke binge with a buddy of mine....I WOKE up feeling the coke comedown, morphine wds and MDMA comedown aswell. DUDE i felt like a fucking dementor had sucked my soul out of muyself. I WENT STRAIGHT to buy 5 amopoules of pure morphine in a cab to my dealer's house at 7am. Dude i've never a comedown like thate ever in my life again. At laest the morphine took the pain/anxiety/stress,depression,etc. all ato once. I felt suicidal to say the least. That's why i don't touch IV coke again and i only do MDMA on SUPER SPECIAL OCASSIONS nowdays. same with morphine i only chip everyonce ina while. Well that 100mg shot( i did 5 ampoules at once at 8am) took everything away. I love morphine lol.

Many can't grasp the difference between addiction and recreational.
takes a while to master that my dear SHady.
At least 3 rehab stints, countless of detoxes and hitting rockbottom to say the least, lol.

Cocaine makes people behave like fucking manic psychos. Im starting to get fucking Fed up with it. There's better drugs out there than coke. AND if you do coke, you Needa know how to do it. I hate people who get belligerent on it.

Very well said!

Man.... everything you guys are saying is hitting real, real damn hard right now. I, too, started to use coke to deal with my moderate opiate problem. I say moderate, but any problem is a problem and I was addressing that. Good news, I've almost tapered off the percs, but now the coke has gotten completely out of hand. It truly turns you into a complete maniac. This last weekend was NOT good and yesterday and today are the worst. My wife knows about my drug issues and she is willing to help in any way possible. Fuck this shit I'm done. Should I just flush the rest? Or hand over to my wife and do a couple day taper? Advice would be helpful.. and Ill repost in help/recovery..

Man.... everything you guys are saying is hitting real, real damn hard right now. I, too, started to use coke to deal with my moderate opiate problem. I say moderate, but any problem is a problem and I was addressing that. Good news, I've almost tapered off the percs, but now the coke has gotten completely out of hand. It truly turns you into a complete maniac. This last weekend was NOT good and yesterday and today are the worst. My wife knows about my drug issues and she is willing to help in any way possible. Fuck this shit I'm done. Should I just flush the rest? Or hand over to my wife and do a couple day taper? Advice would be helpful.. and Ill repost in help/recovery..
Are you in a position to go to detox/rehab sonewhere? Posting in help/recovery is a good idea

Are you in a position to go to detox/rehab sonewhere? Posting in help/recovery is a good idea
At the moment, I am not. But it’s something by wife and I have been talking about.. my job will not allow it at the moment and I cannot afford to lose that.

At the moment, I am not. But it’s something by wife and I have been talking about.. my job will not allow it at the moment and I cannot afford to lose that.
I’ve been in the same situation. It’s often a balancing act with work and rehab because if you don’t quit the coke you end up going crazy enough to get fired from your job. At that point they treat it like a performance issue rather than potentially as a medical issue if you approach them early enough. Depends on the company. Personally I lost my career, marriage, and went bankrupt through coke.

Are you IV’ing the coke? Besides smoking crack that’s one of the hardest things to stop without professional help. Maybe post over in the recovery forums if you want to talk more about strategies for getting on top of it with people who have been through the same experience.

No just snorting. I am open and honest and it with my wife who is my rock.. and I’ve actually received two raises recently which has only reaffirmed by belief that nothing was wrong and I could continue. I tried adderall to help ween off and hated it.. coke actually calms me and makes me better at most things.
But recently, it’s gotten out of hand and I hate the person I become when I use/drink alcohol together. It will end up costing be in the end. This I know.. I convinced my brother to go to rehab a couple months ago and it saved his life. I see what drugs do. Thanks for the response. I’ll get the nerve to post over in recovery.. I have before but I’m ashamed of where I am now. I know a couple people on here are looking out for me.. you know who you are 👀👀