• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

why has the quality of crack and heroin seriously declined in the uk ?

garym

Bluelighter
so, i've been a crack and heroin user in the uk since 1999 at which time the quality of both drugs were a hell of a lot better than they are now. i know that more people are selling both of the substances mentioned above nowadays and that it has gotten harder to get drugs into the uk, but how has that had such an impact on quality ? i get that this will seem like a stupid qeustion, but it's been annoying me for a couple of years now. anyone have a constructive answer ?

thats sad to hear. from articles i've read it says heroin has been improving and production increasing ...but the coke i can see being shit

Heard the heroin there doesn't have fent or at least it's extremely rare. I guess China has more of a reason to target the US.

gear (heroin) with fentanyl in (suposedly) has occasionaly appeared, (not that i've had, or tbh would want to have) here,(uk) but as yet fent isn't a big problem here.

Same reason everything does same reason the chocolate bars are smaller(well thats inflation actually) greed and profit a 10% less pure e heroin means 10% more profit increase the price and you could be talking 29% its not that hard to work out...

pretty sure i had gear with fent in it once in 6 years. it was shit you just nod out for half an hour then come round and are back where you started.

i can't comment on quality going that far back cos i didn't use that long. what i can say is its fucking variable. for hopefully obvious reasons, bradford heroin is like a different drug compared to leeds heroin, the whole time i was a heroin addict in leeds i never bothered going the 11 miles to get the good shit though, just had it when it was brought to me. most crack sold by shotters is a fucking joke, if you find someone who cooks with ammonia and sells weight you're in with a better chance.

most county lines are fucking atrocious until local competition who actually care about decent kit start threatening to put them out of business. so if you're getting served by a 12 year old from london, try to find someone else.

Chinup i hear you mate, i live in Notts mate. as it goes i had some alright gear yesterday, didn't really know the guy, but it was my mate that bought it off him, so he must of trusted him. anyway, my mate only gave me just under half a bag, but i felt it and it held me overnight, so it must of been half decent. i don't do them county lines shoters mate, youngers don't care what they sell. i always try and get two for £15 one of each, so i guess that's part of the reason quality aint great. i just remember drugs being a lot better 20 year ago.

Well the bag I had yesterday put me on my arse well & true, it was some of the most potent dark I've had in ages.
We were getting really good white too for months though the stuff around atm is badly bashed up with bicarb atm, when you go to have a crank it fizzes up in the spoon.

you guys have bad luck, with like 20 pounds of ur money i could get 5 gr of top quality, im not joking, that's the advantage of living in Perú hehehe.

I don't feel that the quality of heroin in the UK has seriously declined at all. Most of the dealers in my town have good gear which I certainly wouldn't complain about. The crack at the moment does seem to be a bit hit and miss though whether bought from a local dealer or one of the county lines crews about town.

gear here, notts, gets you nodding, but it feels more like diazepam cut with low quality gear. i remember gear being real good up until about xmas 2010, then there was a drought, and i aint ever been as good since. you used to get a morphine itch/tingle off the gear i used to get, but i aint had that in years. the crack is shit now cos people are using shit coke and washing it up with bicarb or some shit and it fuckin ruin's it.