• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

why dont you do psychedelics

zegs said:
Then there is the "get fucked up" mentality of a large portion of psychedelic users I have met or know. This isn't the type of environment I would be interested in exploring psychedelic substances in. The rest of the "mind-expanders, psychonauts...ad nauseam" I know/see occasionally...well, really, as far as I am concerned a lot of them are assholes. Mind expansion becomes new-age pretentious trite, ego-loss becomes conceited ego-tripping...etc. Burn outs with spiritual verbosity.

I could not agree more Zegs... That's exactly what I say and stuff the don't offend anyone crap, the way that these *mind expanders* speak to others... they don't deserve any apologies even if they talk sedately it's some whacked out crap about having to get to egypt to feed their dog because some egyptian stole their dog... Nice conversation mate.

SpecTBK=D

Personally I'm just not a fan of 'losing it'...I've had LSD a few times, one time the effects were more E like than trippy, and I LOVED IT...if I could guarantee it was always like that then I'd be a huge fan.

The other (last time) I was far too 'sideways' to enjoy it. I still like to be in control (which is why I don't like K in clubs, but love it in a relazed environment).

Part of it might be that I've been lucky enough to in the past to work in clubs in a position where I can enjoy myself, but still need to maintain a sense of 'responsibility' - getting fucked off my face on LSD so I can't function isn't really a good look!

But at the end I suppose it just comes down to the fact that I like to remain in control, and I don't feel I have that with psyhedelics.

acid is the most fun ive ever had, the headfuck is so fun it just feel as if your able to think of 20 thoughts at once with ease.
i dont believe acid teaches me anything, i just believe it expands my thought process so i can figuire it out, when im on acid i think of things that i could never put in to human words, and that is very profound to me, so after the trip im enlightened and i feel on top of the world.

i had an E pill for the first time in prolly a year the other week and i had the best afterglow ever, the magic is back! yea

Special-T.B.K said:
As for bikki muncher I am not saying you are some knuckle dragging Neanderthal- I am merely saying what I have seen people fall into... But as for your *solution LSD* I think you are just full of shit- MR Braincooker does not answer your problems- Acid just makes you think and think and think, that's all it is you think you are thinking and solving solutions- really you are just making up some bullshit situation in your mind that you probably never were in to start with and now magically have come up with this solution to get you out of the situation that never existed because you fell into the Squircle and lost yourself...

SpecTBK=D

Acid dose help you to see sides of yourself you otherwise wouldent have knowen existed, I'm not saying that acid will give you the answers to the universe ect... but ive found it at some times benificial I do get what your saying abut how it can fry you. Definatly easy drug to abuse, maybee not to the extent of say meth, but you pay less than half for a tab or drop of acid than you do for a pill and the crazyness lasts for hours longer. I think people who have fryed themselfs using acid used it too much, Im payin the price atm for heavy use over the holidays(trying to work out if those trails have allways been there!!) will go away after a few months but still some people might not see this as a sign to stop and spiral further and further down that rabbit hole.

MasterVampire said:
im scared i would freak out or wouldnt be able to handle it

yeah i think the same thing, me and a couple of mates wanna try LSD but are a little unsure.......

I first started using drugs with the intention of mental expansion exploring the many different possibilities. but since I have been led to my buddhist followings (perhaps drug induced). I find psychadelics don't do the same thing to me as they used to, it's just a relaxed tranquil state where it becomes excessively beautiful to meditate on. I don't think I have much left to learn from my psychadelic use, (mushroom and LSD based). Unless I step up the dose of LSD perhaps to 600 or 1200ug. Although judging by my last trips I feel the deeper I go the less real depth I actually gain and it's just a loss of control and ego. This feels like abuse to me, recreational use.

And so I guess like others have mentioned, I am getting over them as I can't see them as the same outlet for spiritual enlightenment as they once were. Yes I have used them in the rave environment, (they make me dance more creatively, talk more creatively and be ultimately happy no matter what i'm doing. I usually am naturally happy, but LSD enhances that) but defenitely prefer them doofing.

I have planned to stop my use as it has gotten a bit recreational. And will leave it for the psychadelics I haven't explored yet like mescaline, 2c-i and DMT. I know I could get these substances if I look, i'm just not in a rush. Think psychadelics have put me in a good place, spirituality, motivation for going to uni, and an overall peacefulness, friendlyness and confidence in sobriety. Lots of maturity, and I don't want to abuse them.

Weed has become my mild substitute for their use to use occasionally even though it's probably not the healthiest, moderation is still enforced.

I have found many psychadelic ravers, but then when you think in that mindstate its easier to associate with trippers and therefore if your looking for those type of people, you will find them.

Acid is my favourite drug - but I rarely do it. Maybe twice in the last 5 years? I just don't have the time to set aside to enjoy such a long lasting trip.

I've had DMT and thoroughly enjoyed it, but don't really come across it these days. I found it to be particularly set/setting dependent - not much recreational value. Using it had an impact on my drawing style. I also had my only ever bad trip on DMT (had it twice since then to "get back on the horse...")

Shrooms are good - but it's been a few years.

As far as psychedelics and mental exploration - I've found practising meditative techniques and tai chi, martial arts etc to be more useful. I don't think drugs will make you enlightened - you have to do some work as well.

physchs mos def ad a dimension to the thaught process ill tell u that

Last edited:
well, i sure as all getout never take them mind destroying things. because i heard there was this guy that took LSD and thought he turned into an orange, yada yada.

but a FOAF of my redneck uncle's cousin's dog's brother's pet rat's sister was rumoured to have tried most of the darn' toootin molee-cules over the decades with only a few well deserved freakouts.

for me psyches just expose you to patterns of thought you usually aren't aware of. They can be insightful, silly, even to the point of religious. But generally it's all your mind.

Can I just say I do psyches because I do enjoy them and enjoy the augmented feeling of my imagination and awareness.

I think most people are mindless fuckwits who's idea of creativity is to change their brand of cereal so it's no surprise to me not many people will indulge in them.. thank fuck, more for us! :D

peace out

^^ exactly, and when you find a person who is completely closed minded and they have a hit of LSD it drastically changes the way they think, therefore it changes the way their mind works, they may see(not always visually) things they dont want to which in turn might fuck their minds up for a few weeks/months, but then again they might see something deep inside their mind which changes them forever, for the better.

i have mates that are the dumbest fucks ever who steal shit and do things that they dont realise are hurting other people physical or psychological, SWIM gave one of these guys a hit of acid, he now realises that stealing is hurting someone else inside and only making him feel better for the 20 minutes it takes to smoke his weed (alot of younger weed smokers around here have junky tendencies) then he has to go out and steal more shit, he also realised he doesnt need to smoke so much weed, and i believe the LSD has helped him in alot of other ways which i will never know, but i believe psych's to be truely wonderful substances and i hope that i NEVER get bored of them or like a few others in here i hope they never stop helping me gain new expieriences/insight.

Good question. I guess at each point when you take a psychedelic you know you are in for something more than just a night out. To me psychedelics are never recreational unless at a lower dosage.

They definetly give a more multi-dimensional feel to things, in particular love-making and cooking. :)

Writing on psychedelics is superb, a lot of creative output. Which is why I can see it being useful in painting and dancing. Talking is also a possible outlet for creative energy.

My next experience will be 2c-t-7, alone and on a walk. I believe that it is what I will need.

I have had good and bad times. But I know that for the rest of my life I will have a deep connection to the psychedelics and the world of altered spaces. I can't see myself ever wanting to stop. I guess it is all about moderation.

Though I have to admit that the experiences in life that they offer or enhance, do not come close to the significant experiences in life. Birth, Death, Marriage, Breakup, loss of a job, loss of loved ones, birth of loved ones.