• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos why dont i get

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
A little bit of a high off 28 mg of diazepam basically i have tapered from 20 to only 4 mg daily its not worth taking the 4 daily so as its a weekly script i take the full 28mg every monday well its tomorrow as today is a bank holiday in england does anyone have any ideas in what i can do tomorrow please dont mention a mix with alcohol and any other benzo is out of the question what about this grapefruit juice idea i keep hearing about or any other liquid i deserve a little kick once a week i get 45 mls of methadone too and i mix both on the day and still get nothing maybe im immune as 28 is still very low for me ive used them on and off mainly on for 25 yrs lowering my dosage by age i used to take 200 to 250 back in the day thanks any ideas welcome

I guess it's tolerance as it seems to take forever to reduce tolerance and some say you'll never get back to baseline.

But your question is not suited for OD, as we can just guess why and OD is for intermediate harm reduction questions. Please read the rules and the OD posting standards.