• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Why don't I get a rush or euphoria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighteyes2342

Bluelighter
I'm a moderate meth user. My only ROA is oral. Everyone always talks about their "rush" or the "euphoria" or just basically a high and well...I've never had that happen. I have increased energy and I'm more social, but never once any sort of rush so to speak of. I had the initial thought that it was probably because I do such low doses combined with using it orally so naturally my first thought was just to a bit more than usual one time to see if anything happened for me. I don't know if that's the solution and I don't want to increase my intake, even just once, without a little information.

So why have I never once had a high? Using for six months, btw.
Is there something I should do differently to achieve the euphoria? I really just plan to do it once to see what all the fuss is about.
Any thoughts?

If youve been using for 6 months, thats why.

Only time I got a rush from even high quality meth was the first 3-4 days I started, best rush of my life.

Now I have to smoke a lot to even get social and I barley get euphoria now, but im done with it for now too. Stopped 2 days ago lol

I don't get it either.

I'm a one dose, once a week meth user and even after switching over to smoking I've only felt a very slight tingle. Like you I get the other amphetamine effects but no euphoric high.

Sorry, but not suited for OD. OD is for intermediate harm reduction questions.
Closed

If youve been using for 6 months, thats why.

Only time I got a rush from even high quality meth was the first 3-4 days I started, best rush of my life.

Now I have to smoke a lot to even get social and I barley get euphoria now, but im done with it for now too. Stopped 2 days ago lol

***This. I would like to point out the way the drug was taken. 024liakam pointed out his ROA was smoking. Part of that rush you are looking for depends on how fast the drug hits your brain. Now you eat it. Let's assume you bomb it. Okay, that helps, but you still has to go through a lot more steps, then say a person that shoots it.

Now let's make something very clear. I am NOT telling or suggesting you go ahead and do these diffrent ROA's. I am simply pointing out that the faster it hits your brain, the better the rush will be.

If you would like a better "rush", I suggest the potentiation commonly used. Empty stomach. Eat some tums or a tablespoon of baking powder and powder up your speed and parachute your stuff. That's about the best your going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.