• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Why don't I feel Kratom anymore?

Phil, the answer imho is to increase your use of weed, and lessen your focus on kratom :)

Tolerance. Also, you're taking too much. There are lots of alkaloids in Kratom and a nice balance of their effects is at the 4-6g range: the sweet spot, imo, taken only once in a day and not redosed at all.

Tolerance. Also, you're taking too much. There are lots of alkaloids in Kratom and a nice balance of their effects is at the 4-6g range: the sweet spot, imo, taken only once in a day and not redosed at all.

I have to point out that IMO your thinking the 4-6 gram range is where you get the best effects is PURELY your own tolerance cause I get ZERO effects from 6 grams.

I have a MASSIVE Kratom tolerance and anything less than 10 grams I get pretty much no effect at all and it takes 14-18 grams for me to get the really good kind of high I want.

I kind of don't understand how people have been able to keep their tolerances low.

I guess I just kept raising my dosage and maybe if I'd kept it low from the beginning it never would have happened but I didn't so now I think it's too late for my tolerance to probably ever get as low as 6 grams again.

The last time I stopped for 90 days before that I was up to needing to dose an ounce in a single sitting for a good high and then it dropped back down to 14 grams after 90 days so for me I couldn't imagine how long I'd have to stop to get back to 6 grams if it could EVER even happen.

Now I am trying to take AT LEAST a 6 month break from it, maybe more, not for tolerance but because on my off days I find myself unable to be productive and practice martial arts seriously when in WD which is something I'm really into which makes me wonder if maybe it lowers testosterone because I found myself literally INCAPABLE of forcing myself to workout when I had ANY kind of Kratom in my system or for a few days after dosing.

I know it was chemical because I can make myself workout even when very tired or late at night but I just couldn't force myself to work out if I had recently dosed Kratom.

It was like I just literally lacked the chemical necessary to work out...which I am guessing is testosterone.

Lots of people think that it must do that since all other opioids and opiates seem to do that.

Other than that I absolutely love Kratom and it doesn't have too many bad side effects for me other than giving me insomnia if I dose close to bed time but I got good at dosing early so that wouldn't happen, but I just can't miss my workouts any longer so I have to take a long break.