• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why doing 1 skins is not only easier but also more efficent for lone smokers and sharers

lol, u mad

it's okay, bro, I wish I could make a living doing something I love too. I guess we're just suckers for not figuring out how.

who's dick I gotta suck to see you post a pic on here.

I did some digging and, while I can't be 100%, I'm pretty sure this is a picture of Pete and his brother

the-adventures-of-pete-and-pete-nickelodeon.jpg

lol, u mad

it's okay, bro, I wish I could make a living doing something I love too. I guess we're just suckers for not figuring out how.

Fully smokable joint my arse! I bet it burns unevenly, tastes like shit and wastes loads of weed.

Any more than 3 skins is just being ostentatious...

Fully smokable joint my arse! I bet it burns unevenly, tastes like shit and wastes loads of weed.

Any more than 3 skins is just being ostentatious...

Are you talking about the video? Because that's a single leaf with two filters, so I'm not sure what you think you saw.

***Ohhhhh, you meant the AK. Ha, I agree with you on that one. While it may be smokeable, it's just excessive for no reason.

But still... if a joint (if you can even call it that at this point) like that sells for $7k, it's not exactly a useless skillset. I just think it's fun seeing what some of these folks can do with their weed.

I would just roll an ak47 and rob the dealer at point blank

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about the video? Because that's a single leaf with two filters, so I'm not sure what you think you saw.

***Ohhhhh, you meant the AK. Ha, I agree with you on that one. While it may be smokeable, it's just excessive for no reason.

But still... if a joint (if you can even call it that at this point) like that sells for $7k, it's not exactly a useless skillset. I just think it's fun seeing what some of these folks can do with their weed.

$7k..? 8o8o8o Fuck me, where's me skins...

yeah ive seen some good ones when I was just getting into cannabis and obsessed with it lol some new creativity from someone never ceases to impress me

Maybe these would be cool at a concert, especially indoors. Box everyone! Otherwise: dolty fad.

Fuckin prick needs to get a proper job.

And learn how to put his cap on properly.

And grow a real beard.

Waste of weed. Comedy size spliffs are stupid. Make normal ones and smoke as many as you need. Way more efficient.

One skin is over way to quick though. I like sticking two together lengthways using the glue of a third one to stick them. That was the popular way before king skins started being sold. They have OCBs with roach book built in in Tesco lol. Yes officer I'm buying them for tobacco.

And what's this shite where people put the roach in after rolling. Unnecessarily complex step.

^ I’m with you on that one, just roll a ton of little dubes. I like to cut off around a third or a quarter of the width of the paper, then cut off half the glue (both lengthwise cuts). Then it is much less paper, and if you’re careful, a great joint can be rolled this way, which tastes the best it can.
Another thing about six-paper joints and the like: they taste like shit after a couple tokes. Not saying it doesn’t rip faces off, but I’ll take the flavour and punch of a bunch of little pinners now over the mega-gagger.

Or way back in the day, being poor school kids, we’d make three stage roach joints.
Smoke joints, save roaches, build first roach joint.
Save roaches from subsequent roach joints to create second stage.
Save second stage roaches for final third stage.
It was quite gross tasting, of course, but was fun getting there. Took a while, though.