• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why doing 1 skins is not only easier but also more efficent for lone smokers and sharers

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
A king size spliff is a waste i used to always roll king, now i roll 1 skins 90% of the time the other 9% i smoke bongs with the other 0.55% I smoke pure one skins and 0.44.44455559399% I smoke 1 hitter and the remaining time i treat myself to a king size which still feels like a waste because the head is smaller than a one skin would be because its spread and 2 its just pointless when i only need 2-4 drags to get high and I almost never smoke more than 5 drags at a time the only thing king size has really got going for it is it lasts longer obviously but onky because you used more weed and if you have problems running out of weed this is a defo nono one skins or one sheets are the best and most efficent way to smoke marijuana thats right even more than pipes, bongs (maybe not vapes though) this is because the gradual inhales do not increase tolerance half as much as a good couple bowls will

Next time you light up your fat doobie think do you really need all that

Yea, joints were all good and fine back in the day (70's and 80's, my formidable years) because our cannabis was very weak compared to these days. Hey, my buddy and I used to do 2 - 3 just to cop any buzz at all.

So yes, I agree wholeheartedly with your conclusion. Personally, when I got back into it, I bought a nice glass pipe and it's perfect. Even when totally full, it's 2 nice hits and if it's loaded a little less it's a perfect one hit wonder! The only catch is that you can't draw too hard or you're chewing on ashes. No fun at all! Anyway, love the little bowl and I believe it stretches out my stash as well. Win win, right?

I never did get into rolling big blunts, i use white zigzags and just roll a normal size one. My boyfriend prefers the bong and he thinks it stretches our weed out, but it doesn't lol

What's a 1 skin? A joint rolled with a single, regular-sized paper?

Because that's the only way to smoke, man. Doubling up on papers for a single joint is a big no-no for me. If I fuck up the twist I'm just starting over again with a new leaf, I don't have the patience to be a joint/blunt surgeon anymore.

When I do my 50:50 AVB joints, though, I pretty much have to use king sized RAWs. There's just too much to fit into a crutched 1-skin with those.

I honestly cannot make a rollie for shit. It just will not stick/hold no matter what I do! It's freakin' impossible. Be it just a self-rolled cig or a spliff I have to get my brother to do it for me.

I honestly cannot make a rollie for shit. It just will not stick/hold no matter what I do! It's freakin' impossible. Be it just a self-rolled cig or a spliff I have to get my brother to do it for me.

So that's a shitty joint, but his tuck-and-roll is on point. This joint would've been better if, instead of twisting and cutting off the end, he packed the weed down and stuffed it to the tip. It's still a decent video to use as a starting point, though... much easier to watch than most others.If you wanna trick your joint out, though, you need to take advice from someone like Tony Greenhand:

Who is Tony Greenhand?
I avoid weed in general as (despite being a paradoxical reaction) it gives me myoclonus. The only way I'll take it is if the alternative is to be sober,

He's a professional joint roller, bro. Ever wanna smoke a joint that looked like an AK47? How about a pineapple? A grenade? What about a 60lb joint shaped like a watermelon? Maybe a Shenron-shaped joint from Dragonball Z? Or even just a turkey-shaped joint to go with your Thanksgiving dinner?

Tony Greenhand's your man. They'll run you anywhere from a couple hundred to several thousand bucks, though (overpriced and excessive in my opinion, but if you've got expendable cash....). Check out this image search of his work:

Makes a LOT of sense to me. Why make a big fat doobie and and up with a ton of wastage? Just made a small one - you can always just roll another if you aren't satiffied with the high.

He's a professional joint roller, bro. Ever wanna smoke a joint that looked like an AK47? How about a pineapple? A grenade? What about a 60lb joint shaped like a watermelon? Maybe a Shenron-shaped joint from Dragonball Z? Or even just a turkey-shaped joint to go with your Thanksgiving dinner?

Tony Greenhand's your man. They'll run you anywhere from a couple hundred to several thousand bucks, though (overpriced and excessive in my opinion, but if you've got expendable cash....). Check out this image search of his work:

Ak47 joint how does that one work?? lol

Ak47 joint how does that one work?? lol

Machine-Gun-Joint-1.png

The major thing I've noticed with these competitive/professional joints is that they tend to get lit/sparked at multiple spots, so they smoke and burn in unconventional ways. I can't seem to find a video of anyone hitting the AK joint, but there's tons of media of others being smoked.

I would have no clue where to spark that thing but I would figure it out or just unroll it and roll 100 normal spliffs instead :D

Ha!

I bet you could figure this one out (nsfw for size):

NSFW:
tumblr_nx9f442OoE1ucmo2lo1_1280.jpg

My guess with the AK is that you can hit from both ends, light both the clip and the grip and after a day of smoking it should break in half into two separate joints.

But I'm probably wrong, though.

The twister joint to much weed for my liking my whole stash would be gone from rolling one if I had more money I would try it though i have tried ones like that before and when its done by a proffesional roller it is a lot nicer than a regular J

So that's a shitty joint, but his tuck-and-roll is on point. This joint would've been better if, instead of twisting and cutting off the end, he packed the weed down and stuffed it to the tip. It's still a decent video to use as a starting point, though... much easier to watch than most others.If you wanna trick your joint out, though, you need to take advice from someone like Tony Greenhand:

Thanks! I'll give that a go.

Machine-Gun-Joint-1.png

The major thing I've noticed with these competitive/professional joints is that they tend to get lit/sparked at multiple spots, so they smoke and burn in unconventional ways. I can't seem to find a video of anyone hitting the AK joint, but there's tons of media of others being smoked.

Fuckin prick needs to get a proper job.

And learn how to put his cap on properly.

And grow a real beard.

Last edited: