Why doing 1 skins is not only easier but also more efficent for lone smokers and sharers

Jibult

Bluelight Crew
lol, u mad

it's okay, bro, I wish I could make a living doing something I love too. I guess we're just suckers for not figuring out how.

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, LAVA
Staff member
lol, u mad

it's okay, bro, I wish I could make a living doing something I love too. I guess we're just suckers for not figuring out how.
Fully smokable joint my arse! I bet it burns unevenly, tastes like shit and wastes loads of weed.

Any more than 3 skins is just being ostentatious...

Jibult

Bluelight Crew
Fully smokable joint my arse! I bet it burns unevenly, tastes like shit and wastes loads of weed.

Any more than 3 skins is just being ostentatious...

Are you talking about the video? Because that's a single leaf with two filters, so I'm not sure what you think you saw.

***Ohhhhh, you meant the AK. Ha, I agree with you on that one. While it may be smokeable, it's just excessive for no reason.

But still... if a joint (if you can even call it that at this point) like that sells for $7k, it's not exactly a useless skillset. I just think it's fun seeing what some of these folks can do with their weed.

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, LAVA
Staff member
Are you talking about the video? Because that's a single leaf with two filters, so I'm not sure what you think you saw.

***Ohhhhh, you meant the AK. Ha, I agree with you on that one. While it may be smokeable, it's just excessive for no reason.

But still... if a joint (if you can even call it that at this point) like that sells for $7k, it's not exactly a useless skillset. I just think it's fun seeing what some of these folks can do with their weed.
$7k..? 8o8o8o Fuck me, where's me skins...

Pete556

Bluelighter

yeah ive seen some good ones when I was just getting into cannabis and obsessed with it lol some new creativity from someone never ceases to impress me