• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Why doesn't heroin work anymore

Istaay

Greenlighter
I did heroin for about a year, I stopped and switched to all different opioids and pain pills I guess I felt it's more healthy ( I realize none of it's good it was just my reasoning) for about two years this past year I've found a great combination of opioids, muscle relaxers, butibital, and anxiety pills I mix for the best high I've had, I've came to realize I won't be able to keep up this habit much longer so I decided to try heroin again just because I know my pill habit can't last much longer and I wanted a backup, so I got some from my boyfriend, it's black and hard and shiny like it should be (I used black when I was using it I always liked it better then the white) and I know it's good heroin because I can just tell and my boyfriend is a really large guy, he has a HUGE tolerance for honestly everything his main things are heroin and meth and he can barely see when he uses this heroin, but I've tried the last few days and I'm not getting high at all, just a tiny tiny buzz and feeling a little relaxed but nowhere near what it used to be or what my pills do, or even close to what it does for my boyfriend, I tried smoking it, making it into power and snorting it and waterlineing it and nothing? What's wrong? Like is my tolerance that high? I don't understand how it could be unless it has something to do with the muscle relaxers and stuff? I'm confused and really pretty mad I don't understand why it won't do anything

you hit the absolute tier of tolerance, I have also hit the top I believe. I can take 3 of my 40mg Oxymorphone and it's like nothing. I do not even get a hint of drowsiness. It is at the point that I must have some really severe pain to where I must lay down to help relieve my pain and take a 40 and I can feel some significant relief, anything else is just wasting my meds. I really miss the euphoric feeling I use to get, it is a lovely feeling.

Yeah, sounds like tolerance.
I've found a great combination of opioids, muscle relaxers, butibital, and anxiety pills I mix for the best high I've had
Mixing CNS depressants is really dangerous as it increases the risk of respiratory depression.