• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Why doesn't God just kill Satan?

Satan isn't a person or even a force, it's a deception... a way of not seeing clearly.

God can't force you to see him. You have to do that yourself.

Because without evil there is no good. We would have no way of defining. Or even relating to what good is any level without being able to gauge it against evil in what evil is? Good is only good because it is not evil evil is only evil because it is not good. There are two sides of the same coin.

Apart from the fact that God probably doesn't exist it's bcoz Satan's kept the church in business all these years.without something to blame all the bad stuff (like poverty in Africa or arabs or domestic violence or how the priests and nuns treat children) on the church would have to admit its all god's fault there's bad stuff in the world.thats why.

I like this because remember, God doesn't exist. He's omnipotent

Lucifer is possibly omniscient in theory at least, but we don't know

Of course i don't believe this because nobody is omniscient. If they were we wouldn't exist

We all have free will in our lives, so hypothetically speaking, God wouldn't just remove all the "evil" from the world because then the entire concept of choice would be screwed up. God/Satan or Good/Evil are two sides of the same coin. Both exsisting and just like every aspect of life, create balance.

The ying-yang, everything in life requires balance. One without the other would be meaningless. They require the opposite in order to exsist because without a comparison it is nothing.

If everything was all good, without evil, then good wouldnt be anything at all to acknowledge.

Satan does not exist. There are never any mentions of Satan in the Bible. The Devil is something completely different.

If I am to consider they both exist, which they don't, there's a line of rationale that could only be summed up by Al Pacino's brilliant performance in The Devil's Advocate. John Milton nailed it:

God has already killed Father Christmas, Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, all of Asgard and Olympus and numerous other immortals.

THATS ENOUGH ALREADY

I'm very worried about the sandman, I haven't seen him for a while either
😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

I'm mean, he can do anything right? He's omnipotent. So...why not? He could do it in the blink of an eye and wipe out hell and the evil in the world.

No, she (only my personal opinion as she is neither gender since she is a spirit. Without a physical form) may have very strong powers but that doesn't mean she can or would choose to do anything different from the way things are.
She can not do everything. "Everything" would be magic, which makes no sense. There are simple rules that match the logic boundaries of our existance. Even if certain things are still too complicated for you, does it not make perfect sense that rainbow unicorns don't crawl out your ass, whenever, if they felt like it? For anyone or anything to be capable of anything, is another impossibility. Perfect intelligence is how our universe was created and don't rate our universe with a low grade when you have not even seen the smallest part of it. (Considering all inhabited planets with intelligent life-forms.)

Omnipotent is a word that has been made up but has no reality to it's fictional definition whatsoever.

She don't need to wipe out any hell because such never existed. There's no leader of it either. Hell is a creation of mankind by abusing the power of the church in the wrong way. There's also no evil in the universe. Although, things have taken a wrong turn on the way things are going instead of how they should be going on our planet. Pain, misery and suffering exists because it helps develop the mind. Developing our minds is our main goal in life. As you become smarter through your various reincarnation cycles, you'd see life becomes free from any suffering, easier to continue learning and much many more benefits like serious happiness.

I think the Opiate of the Masses may be getting into the opiates itself, because there is some serious apathy at play here...