• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Why does Meth dilate pupils while amp does not? And does meth dialate at low doses?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
Whey does meth dilate your pupils while amphetamine does not? Even when I've done a large does of amphetamine with zero tolerance, and am flying I still have minimal to zero pupil dilation.

Also, does a low "therapeutic dose of meth" dilate the pupils. Lets say 10 mg, or dose that would feel equivalent to 30 mg of amphetamine/adderall?

I mean since meth is prescribed for narcolepsy and obesity in 10 mg tablents, does it still have this pupil effect? or is this only at high/recreational doses of meth?

Mydriasis can occur on pretty much all the stimulants, including amphetamines. However on a low therapeutic dose, you're unlikely to experience it since there's still some balance between parasympathetic/sympathetic nervous system.

Between individuals, however, you're bound to see different reactions to different doses and drugs. Personally I rarely get mydriasis on any dose of anything except high-dose ephedrine.