• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Why does it feel so lonely...

My apologies if I offended Moke. Memories and broken heart not much compensation, I know. Sometimes the only reward for doing the right thing is the knowledge that we did. I’m where you are I think, mourning a different kind of death is all, and your post brought it back Sorry
Thanks Wud!!
Its allright.

Eh, i am lonely too I guess. I have to keep myself busy so I don't have much time to really sit alone and ask questions. Sometimes it does bother me, and I have to reach out to some of my support group members. One thing that helps me get out of myself is working with others, aslong as it's for the better good. Usually afterwards I'll feel somewhat better then I did before and pretty much rinse and repeat.

Def, you can read entire convo if you following me. Delete what you find bullying. I ask only that you know this, I don’t sugarcoat. I simply pointed out that diagnosis by another party without
A. All the information
B. A shred of compassion
C. Request for said diagnosis
isn’t helpful, but blocks the path to HR completely in many cases.
What flipping diagnosis? The only thing I said to you was that getting off drugs and getting your CNS back in check have to go hand in hand or the chance of relapse is incredibly high. Oh, give me a break, I diagnosed that your hormones are fucked because you are a meth addict. That's what we call "ipso facto".
And that makes you hound my posts wherever I go, because I was so so horrible to you by offering advice how to get your thyroid back to work. Because "you didn't want advice" - and I ofc was expected to just know that...so why announce it on an online forum?!

Also you are not the judge of how compassionate I am. Just because I sound formal, does not mean I am not compassionate. I explained this to you that I have Aspergers time and time again, I begin to wonder if you even have a short-term memory? A very distorted one