• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many?

Mind sharing your IQ test results? You're a pretentious pseudo intellectual who spams "If god is good, why does he do X?" All day every day. The same question, worded differently.

Indeed.

I like to see Christians tuck their immoral thinking where it belong, --- and laugh as they try to run with it hanging out.

Pathetic to see such wasted minds, but funny.

Regards
DL

That moral tenet is about the only objective moral tenet I know of that has not been shown to ever be subjective. Yahweh seems to be doing the wrong thing.

We are told that most of us will end on the wide road to hell while the few end on the narrow path to heaven.

It is demonstrable that nature creates for the best possible end.
I think the freedom were are given, with the possibility of choose between good and evil (distinguish it) it's actually not a gift from God, (at least in jewish terms) but the Devil's gift, we are given Power to overcome Nature, so Nature it's not our land, but some hybrid land, heroic and tragic land, between divine territory (Luciferian light) and God's creation (Nature's rule). Let's not focus now if Nature is some kind of luciferic Demiurge creation, that could be the case, but let's say it's not.
That Power imitates God's act: creation, but it's really not so much about creation, but about transformation. So the path to God is infinite, infinite transformation to never reach God's level, it's absurd, but it's tempting.

here comes the problem:
we have overcame Nature in some aspects but we are still in Nature, we are still following God's Law in some aspects but we cannot totally live within those rules,
once we broke those rules once, then all the "damage" it's done, and that's what temptation is: to try to overcome it completely, instead of trying to readjust to Nature. The readjusting cannot be fulfilled completely, because even being pure, we are living in 2 worlds at the same time, and what's the word redemption is about. That's the reason why some tests are need to be taken, to not be here forever. I think re-encarnation makes sense for that: if you re-encarnate it's because you are not pure enough, you still have some attachments to a dimension that it's not yours, because you're living it like if you were an animal, but you're not, because you have some Power that makes you non-natural. Until you empty yourself of ambition (even doing good, ethical, work can be ego-driven) you are not in Nature again, because you're still wanting to be what you are not: God. You're in God's Heart because your Heart connects with God, but that's not what most people want to feel, most want Power, Glory, Enlightment... not Love, because God is Love, not Ambition.

But... that's actually not possible without the help of God's Grace, a super-natural gift (it's like the counterweight of Ratio, the luciferic light, that's within us). So that's the point of the existence of Sutras, religious texts that MUST be sacred, God's Word, if it was from the demons or natural (human) that would make the Grace impossible in terms of doctrine.
Surely there's some kind of inner doctrine within everyone also, that's how you could be saved just listen to your Heart. Heart is the moral, God connection, organ.it seems lower than the Brain, because it's older, it's the remnant of the old self we were. The brain is the evolved, rational power, that can be corrupted.
The Heart can never be corrupted, because it glows with the light of God, not luciferic light.

God doesn't "plan" anything, he let things happen, because he's not a totalitarian father, he also allows higher beings like angels and demons to act, within some limits, because if those limits breaks the inner moral freedom of humans, that would be contradictory.

Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many?​

It is my observation that it is we who choose to grovel at the feet of our gods/priests/shaman/polititians/etc.
IMO it does not have to be this way.
Sure; nature can be cruel (perspective? ) but we could be more benevolent and not follow the teachings/indoctrinations of whatever it is that we choose to "lead" us.
If my understanding of any of this is in err... we are fucked anyway.
Big bang... big anti-bang.
I understand balance. The scales are not tared and are way the fuck off. Who/what will make the adjustment necessary? Nature... eventually.
Happens over and over throughout known history.