• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine why does cocaine have no effect on me at all?

Breener122

Greenlighter
so tonight i did coke for like the 6th time and so far it has had no effect on me whatsoever. i find it really strange because ill look at my sisters husband who has been doing it years and he does be whacked! and ill be just sitting there all normal. no matter how much i snort i dont get whacked my nose and teeth feel numb and thats about it. i have feeling the coke in dublin is cut and mixed down a fuck load but it doesnt explain why everyone gets whacked except me. just wondering has anyone else experienced this. oh i also took half a gram of mephedrone before to and that had no effect either

wow, looks like you might be getting some shotty stuff

Maybe you have add. Coke for me just makes me super chill and focused. I also get the numbing/grinding teeth but like i said it does nothing but make me calm while others using around me get crazy and won't stop talking

Maybe you have add. Coke for me just makes me super chill and focused. I also get the numbing/grinding teeth but like i said it does nothing but make me calm while others using around me get crazy and won't stop talking

I was thinking the same thing. I have ADHA and when I take stimulants I just become more focused and actually talk/socialize less.

You might have a dopamine chemical imbalance in your brain. The high from cocaine is due to the brain flooding with dopamine. Maybe you have low levels of the stuff and when you take coke you feel slightly more "normal" or focused then all coked up

For myself, coke was a drug my body and brain had to get to know. For years, it did nothing. One day I was really bored, and was around someone that had a ton of crack. I bought a hundred dollars worth, and it didn't do shit! But I was on a mission, and many, many crackhits later, I took one and it hit me. Was bouncing up and down in my chair, laughing, with a huge grin on my face.

Crazy stuff, but yeah, it took will and determination to get coke to work for me =D lol

I'll second what others have said - either it's just bad coke (and your sister's husband was overplaying it/had a bit of a placebo thing going on, people tend to do that ;)) or you might have a disorder like ADD that would change its effects on you.

I've been doing it everyday for a little over a week now and I too have not felt a thing besides a little numbing of the nostril and occasionally my throat. The ADD ADHD theory sounds legit (dammit) because I've tried adderol a few different ways and it puts me right to sleep. I've ate one and slept for a day, snorted and slept for about 3 days and I shot one and ended up sleeping for 5days right through my birthday.. very depressing considering the amount of coke going around these parts which others claim as bomb shit..

It's probably bad coke. I have good coke (I know it's good). I love it in small doses but the effect is mild. Bigger lines give me incredible anxiety attacks! But I have pretty fucked up neurochemistry (ADD, depression, OCD).

Look at it this way - maybe this is a very good thing. If coke doesn't do anything for you, you're never going to become enslaved by it.

snorted cocaine is very subtle and mild, this is how it tricks you into going to the bathroom for another line after all you're 'not that high'

I've been doing it everyday for a little over a week now and I too have not felt a thing besides a little numbing of the nostril and occasionally my throat. The ADD ADHD theory sounds legit (dammit) because I've tried adderol a few different ways and it puts me right to sleep. I've ate one and slept for a day, snorted and slept for about 3 days and I shot one and ended up sleeping for 5days right through my birthday.. very depressing considering the amount of coke going around these parts which others claim as bomb shit..

Yea you probably have adhd, welcome to the club :)

I don't know bro. But coke even good quality 10 pound a point stuff will just give you a smallish buzz but just make you stay up as long as keep topping up.

to be honest I prefer Ritalin ..

if if you are getting nothing of methods one and coke well it's understandable if the quality is low. But was it easy to get to sleep?