• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Why Does Caffeine Potentiate Gabapentin So Much?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I've heard people recommending taking caffeine with Gabapentin to potentiate it, but I was sceptical because I didn't see how that would logically make sense,
Anyway, I've tried it a few times now and WOW, it makes a HUGE difference.

I never drink coffee if I take it late afternoon. And I usually do it late afternoon. But my method of stagger is 600 mgs every 45 minutes and within there have a shot of apple cider vinegar and slam a large Coca Cola. Peanuts and food nibbles to chase it.

But yes, caffeine can potentiate a lot of things.

Well that sounds promising in a way if there is any truth to it or if it only applies to certain individuals

People say caffeine potentiates a lot of things. Opioids, kratom, amphetamines... I ever heard it helps you metabolize LSD and come up quicker.

I don't know... I think placebo may be present here. Take stimulants... Is it actually potentiating it or is it just causing additional stimulation making you think it's a stronger effect.

What really is potentiation? Increasing the effects of one drug? Or increasing the total effect combined? Does that even make sense to anyone?

^ Yeah it could be I am just more awake to enjoy an effect instead of sleepy. I know caffeine is added to aspirin to enhance the pain killing effect in some preparations. However I always added some regular caffeine tea to my poppy tea back in the day to add that little extra glow. I agree it could all be mental.

Coffee a few hours after taking 1.5/2g of Phenibut is wonderful

might carry over to Gabapentin

I doubt there is any truth to this.. caffeine works well with anything drug wise.

I like my purdue and adderall with starbucks.