• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why do you use drugs???

Right now I'm fitting all the right stereotypes of a drug user. I am smoking cannabis to escape from my depression for a few hours every evening and on the weekends.

my drug use started in april last yr i was working n all my workmates did it n i become interested in it & what it would b like so on an april night i took my first pill wow man loved it n have been doing it a far bit ever since.
P.

my first job, factory-floor, within an hour I was handed a bag of weed, the bloke said you can pay me when my FIRST pay check comes!

Hell, it was already IN my hand !

I was a welder and used my torch to light my first pipe (on a self made pipe, with a 20c peice as the bottom of the conepiece) and got high. My bosses didn't seem to mind and the drugs got more and more various. That was nine years ago.

also had a road accident and was on peth/morph and codeine for years and my tolerance of such is remarkable !

I've been a drug abuser ever since. I am planning my stoppage, sould come any year now.

I think each drug has its own little gift to us.

On top of that, I think that if you have the curiosity or urge to try or continue taking a particular drug then there is obviously some form of personal growth that you still need to get out of it. Its like the subconscious' way of trying to liberate something in itself to eventually give you a peace of mind. You would never take a substance that you know is not good for you unless there was some benefit you got from it.

e.g. MDMA has many great gifts. Teaching you how to just be yourself regardless of your company, being able to talk about next to anything to someone you trust (psychological therapy), some escapism and bliss which gives you a little helping hand along the way if you haven't yet found happiness when sober, it clarifies your emotions on next to anything, the list goes on.

acid (and mind altering drugs) breaks all rules of thinking and perception so if you like mind altering experiences it can give you new insights, new experiences that would have been normal and mundane if you were sober, revelations. its like being reborn again every trip.

pot can be great to tone down your mind and channel it into one particular thought or just to relax you.

ketamine is great to get disconnected and give you an out of body perspective on yourself and your life.

the list goes on....they each have their own magic that can help you or break you in some aspects.

but generally i take drugs because i'm quite in touch with myself and i can quite carefully see the personal growth each drug experience gives me. once i don't have the motivation to take a particular drug then i know i won't get much from it and it will just be to "get bent". so for me drugs are tools for personal growth.

because i just paid for the dam stuff whatt am i ment to do....... let it sit in my draw....

but on a serious note... i use X because i think it is a great drug to use if you want to explore emotion,loveand phusical touch...... it is also a great way to communiate with ppl you would never talk to normaly... it helps to break down the communication barrier which normal stopped me talking to ppl and making new firends.....

some of my best mate i met on X... and we are best friends to this day.... and yeah we dont do X all the time but it deffinetly help us to understand each other whole lot more..

P.s Sex on X is an idiction in its self.... ;)

btw i forgot to add that it helps me come out more i'm a really shy person but thanks to e's i've met my bf(i was at a rave) n yeh i've met so many new people while on it who are awesome friends.
P.

Sometimes getting blind at the pub gets a bit ..old.
I love having the clearer head of speed, the awake feeling is so fucking alive. I am a female, vegetarian so I tend to often be a bit tired, all tireds are miles and miles away.
I used to be a bit of a shy, antisocial person and now I am a million times more outgoing in everyday life. I love the conversations with people and getting to really know them, as we talk about postmodernism to postits till the sun comes up, because we are so freakin chatty, I get some kind of crazy drive to share with my fellow humans and I think its a great thing.