• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

why do you smoke

Well.. glad u feel that way, i feel the same way about smack heads too. they can rott in the gutter for all i care..

Pot smokers, the people that u speak of, no not all are evil lazy good for nothings, it's mind over matter, i smoke dope ocassionally, not that often... maybe 3 times a week... when im with a specific mate, a hobby is for us to get stoned, and watch cartoons and play video games.

Some people are addicted bong junkies, and need to straighten themselves out, everyday drug use isn't needed.. or nescisary. furthermore, i believe everyone has their addictions and bad habits, one of mine would be nail biting, im terrible, i do it when im nervous and bored - a bit fucked considering what i said about smoking and bored, but anyway.

I think this has been a nice discussion :) and all you smokers still should stop feeding that evil cancer thats growing on your lungs.

Zaineaol said:
Well.. glad u feel that way, i feel the same way about smack heads too. they can rott in the gutter for all i care..

Pot smokers, the people that u speak of, no not all are evil lazy good for nothings, it's mind over matter, i smoke dope ocassionally, not that often... maybe 3 times a week... when im with a specific mate, a hobby is for us to get stoned, and watch cartoons and play video games.

Some people are addicted bong junkies, and need to straighten themselves out, everyday drug use isn't needed.. or nescisary. furthermore, i believe everyone has their addictions and bad habits, one of mine would be nail biting, im terrible, i do it when im nervous and bored - a bit fucked considering what i said about smoking and bored, but anyway.

I think this has been a nice discussion :) and all you smokers still should stop feeding that evil cancer thats growing on your lungs.

How judgemental of you!

Zaineaol said:
Hmm... interesting...

Why mask your thoughts and feelings by having a ciggarette? honestly, not being insulting, but i find that a really weak excuse...

I don't think I'm "masking" anything by having a ciggarette. It just helps relieve the boredom sometimes. And if relieving boredom is masking your feelings, then everyone in the world would be guilty of this, unless they have never been bored and done something to escape that boredom??

Not sure if I'm making much sense, still quite hungover from last night ;)

erokr

it's my take on it... well, being bored.. u do something, be it think, or bite your nails, or stare at some hot chick.. i guess..

Mods.. feel free to delete that comment... it's kind of stupid

I used to smoke until I started coughing up tar. Yuk
Now I absolutly hate the stuff its not only bad for you its bad for the environment, the amount of toxic chemicals released into the atmosphere, as well as visual pollution is disgusting.
The fucked up government would probably make more money by banning cigarettes in public and taking the money in fines and save more by not having to spend so much for hospitals with lung cancer patients.
My Auntie died a couple of months ago from agressive cancer due to smoking. It's a terrible thing to witness so all you smokers stop now, save yourself and the environment

further more - who thinks the ash tray is disgusting... especially those mountain ones - YUK... and they smell.. ughh i can smell my mums one now.. fucking disgusting

One of the most disgusting things I've seen was when my mate drank a sludgey, black mixture of ciggies butts, ash, and beer for $200!

... He threw up about a minute later, but got his $200 ;)