• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

why do people enjoy xanax?

some people really get euphoria from stuff like ambien, valium etc. I never have. Only IV midazolam or temazepam has euphoria and it is limited.

I remember how peaceful IV fentanyl + midazolam in one shot was and wish I never came out of that, it would have been the most peaceful death ever.

some people really get euphoria from stuff like ambien, valium etc. I never have. Only IV midazolam or temazepam has euphoria and it is limited.

I remember how peaceful IV fentanyl + midazolam in one shot was and wish I never came out of that, it would have been the most peaceful death ever.

Ambien actually is basically a mild weird GABAergic psychedelic type thing so yeah of course people get a proper high from that, the trick is trying to remember it in the morning!

Valium I actually do find nice in and of itself assuming my tolerance is low enough to enjoy it due to the muscle relaxant effects and cloudy head. Not so good functionally but very nice recreationally. I actually got my benzo script changed from diaz to clonaz specifically because I wanted a more functional benzo rather than something that was making me look and feel drunk at work.

Temazepam and bromazepam are two others that provide genuine euphoria. Mostly because they feel like Valium but with more muscle relaxant and cloudy head feelings. Nitrazepam similarly is like a hammer that knocks you sideways, not soft and relaxing like temazepam but fun in its own right.

Bromazepam I have to say tops the list of my favourite benzos with temazepam second. Bromazepam is excellent for both anxiety and recreation. So is etizolam, another favourite of mine. It has an alcohol like buzz which is both recreational in its own right and amazing for anxiety. It's like having a few drinks but without any of the negative effects of feeling drunk. Amazing stuff. At low doses, amazing social drug too, not quite as good as phenibut but still pretty good.

Imo most of the truly recreational benzos are the hypnotics. But I stand by my statement that the vast majority of people whose DOC is benzos are anxious people to begin with. Even the more recreational benzos like temazepam will just be a mild high unless you have a high baseline level of anxiety.

The 2009 album Relapse by Eminem was another huge one. He referenced basically very pharmaceutical in the book.

My favourite track from that album is 3am in which he says:

OG hip-hop benzo head haha! Fuck all this "poppin bars" hype he keeps it real. You can tell he had a real benzo habit and wasn't just jumping on any bandwagon.

In the track "Hello" he shows he's a proper fiend and delivers my favourite line from any hip-hop track:

"Down the hatchet, the feeling you can't match it!"

Then in "My Mom" he goes "my Valium, my Valiuuuuuuum!" You'll often see me singing that while popping blues ?

Oh yeah I love 3AM too. 2009 was a fun year for me, brings back good memories

It's not even just mumble rappers, they came after the mainstream hip-hop rappers were glamorising it first. Rappers like Lil Wayne, Waka Flocka, and Future were rapping about Xanax way before mumble rap became a trend.

This is from 7 years ago:

Lyrics:

In this 2017 article by Bloomberg about brand names in rap, Xanax was just as popular as Rolex, Mercedes-Benz, and Bentley. It tied for all of those as one of the most popular brands in all of rap music.

Impossible that was all mumble rappers, they've only just hit the mainstream, even in 2017 they existed unsigned mainly on Soundcloud and YouTube. It's been driven by mainstream rappers, the mumble rappers just copied the trends from mainstream hip-hop.

Same goes with lean. Mumble rappers talk about that all the time but its popularity in hip-hop traces right back to the 90's.

You're right, this shits been going on for years. I just meant that when the mumble rappers appeared the hype about benzos exploded. Ppl that have no clue about drugs now wanna take bars because these idiots glamorized the lean+Xanax drug combo. People need to do some research before doing drugs, the worse part of it all is that they don't even sell Xanax anymore, it's Either RC benzos or fentanyl. It should be mandatory for people that wanna experiment with drugs to read Erowid or bluelight first. I've heard about people snorting benzos, that stuff just makes me cringe.

You're right, this shits been going on for years. I just meant that when the mumble rappers appeared the hype about benzos exploded. Ppl that have no clue about drugs now wanna take bars because these idiots glamorized the lean+Xanax drug combo. People need to do some research before doing drugs, the worse part of it all is that they don't even sell Xanax anymore, it's Either RC benzos or fentanyl. It should be mandatory for people that wanna experiment with drugs to read Erowid or bluelight first. I've heard about people snorting benzos, that stuff just makes me cringe.

You are completely correct, the hype has exploded recently, although I'd put that just as much on Future as the mumble rappers.

And yeah these kids don't even know what Xanax and "lean" are, all they know is they're cool. Fucking morons honestly. That's why dealers can get away with selling fake shit. As long as there is something psychoactive in there kids will be posting on Snapchat how they're "off them xans" and that's really the whole point just flexing on fucking social media.

In the UK most bars are not even alprazolam anymore they are etizolam if you are lucky, otherwise they are doxepin which is an old TCA antidepressant or they're bunk. Thankfully I've not seen any confirmed reports of fent bars in the UK. Police are being very very serious about fent so most dealers don't want to touch it. The dealers know police don't care much about low level drug crime as a general rule, but if it's fent they will bust everyone involved. I am 100% in favour of this.

We also have a lot of fake Valium in the UK. Ironically you are more likely to get alprazolam in fake Valium than in Xanax bars! Check this from WEDINOS, the Welsh government's drug testing service:

kd88jlF.jpg

"Xanax" = etizolam
"Valium" = alprazolam

? ? ?

I snorted benzos back when I thought snorting shit made everything better.

Until I tried doing promethazine. That scarred me for life.

I must admit I do enjoy snorting stuff. And I'd love to snort a line of midazolam or triazolam one day.

Honestly the main reason I miss oxy is because I could snort it. I wish I could snort DHC.

You are completely correct, the hype has exploded recently, although I'd put that just as much on Future as the mumble rappers.

And yeah these kids don't even know what Xanax and "lean" are, all they know is they're cool. Fucking morons honestly. That's why dealers can get away with selling fake shit. As long as there is something psychoactive in there kids will be posting on Snapchat how they're "off them xans" and that's really the whole point just flexing on fucking social media.

In the UK most bars are not even alprazolam anymore they are etizolam if you are lucky, otherwise they are doxepin which is an old TCA antidepressant or they're bunk. Thankfully I've not seen any confirmed reports of fent bars in the UK. Police are being very very serious about fent so most dealers don't want to touch it. The dealers know police don't care much about low level drug crime as a general rule, but if it's fent they will bust everyone involved. I am 100% in favour of this.

We also have a lot of fake Valium in the UK. Ironically you are more likely to get alprazolam in fake Valium than in Xanax bars! Check this from WEDINOS, the Welsh government's drug testing service:

kd88jlF.jpg

"Xanax" = etizolam
"Valium" = alprazolam

? ? ?

I don't even know why Valium has become so. much popular in Europe, I can get orc Diazepam in my country and I don't even abuse it. I only use it when I need a chill after a coke bender or when I wanna increase my nod when doing opiates. otherwise idk y ppl think it's a euphoric drug. so much missinformation.

cause it slows everything down enough to where I can process it.
grabbed a few today... debating on grabbing a bigger bag since it's real and there. war on pills seems to be a little successful. ;) assholes....
kick em inda nuts!

uyeah,
i would have died. without it.
like air and water. i guess that's why i'm hear.

??

it was always prescribed to me by a doctor who was trying to and did help in a therapeutic medical support environment outreach and good md insurance.
now i have my mj card. ? bwaa ah

edit: oh and i enjoy it because it kkills and does the trick.

Xanax when the day is done and I take it and lay in bed and I'm in YouTube or on this site or watching a movie is my favorite..makes me so chill and calm and relaxed and I sleep like a baby

I don't even know why Valium has become so. much popular in Europe, I can get orc Diazepam in my country and I don't even abuse it. I only use it when I need a chill after a coke bender or when I wanna increase my nod when doing opiates. otherwise idk y ppl think it's a euphoric drug. so much missinformation.

Valium has always been the top benzo in the UK both for medical and recreational use. Just like how Xanax is the top prescribed benzo in the US.

Vallies are much nicer for recreation imo. The muscle relaxation and floating on a cloud feeling you get is nice. I'd rather have Xanax or Rivotril for anxiety, but for chilling Valium is one of the best.

I say one of the best because bromazepam and temazepam are better still.

I do like etizolam, it can be pretty recreational but any benzo is shit compared to almost any other GABAergic in terms of recreational potential. GHB is at the top of the heap IMO, though I've never tried any barbiturates or methaqualone.

You know guys I think the benzo euphoria is an aqccuaried taste, just like when youre little and an uncle gives u a sip of beer to try and you think ? "why do ppl enjoy this, it's so bitter". Well IME, same happens with benzos, at first you just pass out/do stupid things you cant recollect later on 0.5mg clonz/alpr but when you grow a tolerance for benzos you can actually enjoy the relaxation that comes with a 2mg xanny bar or a 2mg.klonopin. NZN

I do like etizolam, it can be pretty recreational but any benzo is shit compared to almost any other GABAergic in terms of recreational potential. GHB is at the top of the heap IMO, though I've never tried any barbiturates or methaqualone.
I wish I could try the school mandrax, there's extensive info of how it is such a euphoric hypnotic or parkizan+codeine combo. Too bad those drugs aren't available anymore. I wish they would still be in the market just to give it a try.

Also ethyl chloride my dad told me how they use to inhale/ spray that shit to girls at parties in my country in the 70s. Also they used to sell ether for the same purpose in my country (?? Perú ) until the narcs started to use it to purify cocaine, then It got banned permanently, dang the good old days. My dad and some older ppl I know have always told me how old school cocaine purified with ether can't even be compared to the crappy shit they sell these days, cocaine in the 70s 80s was the real ambrosia.

Last edited:
I can go do things without fearing a billion useless things. I can function in the real world. I don't feel drug cravings. It's a godsend for people with this type of mental disorder(s)

You know guys I think the benzo euphoria is an aqccuaried taste, just like when youre little and an uncle gives u a sip of beer to try and you think ? "why do ppl enjoy this, it's so bitter". Well IME, same happens with benzos, at first you just pass out/do stupid things you cant recollect later on 0.5mg clonz/alpr but when you grow a tolerance for benzos you can actually enjoy the relaxation that comes with a 2mg xanny bar or a 2mg.klonopin. NZN

See I've always liked benzos because I have actual anxiety. Etizolam was the first one I tried and it was love at first pop.

See I've always liked benzos because I have actual anxiety. Etizolam was the first one I tried and it was love at first pop.
In my. case it was until I started doing stims and needed something for the comedown that I started using benzos. Oh and when I grew a tolerance to morphine and I wasn't nodding off anymore also.xo I've never actually suffered from anxiety.