• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

why do men prefer whores/sluts over a good girl with less experience?

RebeccaPershing

Greenlighter
with my experience with men, it's always come down to them always cheating on me with a female that everyone has slept with. my current husband seems to find himself chatting with females in our area that sleep with everyone. he is drawn to them for some odd reason. I try my best to please him sexually and would do anything he wanted. But even when I give him everything he wants in bed he still cheats and chats with females that fall under the definition of whore/slut. I've only been with a handful of people but only had sex and got down and surgery with one other man. I don't have wild stories or a crazy past. And he will on a daily basis bring up certain females and what they have done sexually (and its not with him, just what he hears) and how hot it is to him. I just feel like I'm not appreciated for being a respectable woman and him saying things on a daily basis makes me feel ddown on myself amd forcing me to compare myself to these woman. my insecurities are at an all time high amd just wonder why I'm not appreciated for being great respectable femalee?

It's an unfortunate fact that many (most?) men like a nasty gal in bed. But for them to get that nasty, it takes a lot of practice. This is where many men go wrong. They want that level of experience in a woman, but get jealous of the ones that went before.

Same with woman. I've come to learn that women love a stud that can roger them senseless without coming in 10 minutes. But when they meet one, they're jealous of all the other women that perfected their technique.

There's a saying (by men) that the perfect woman should be a cook in the kitchen, a lady in the parlour and a whore in the bedroom. Admittedly totally sexist, but pretty true.

I'd be quite content with a whore in the kitchen, a whore in the parlour and an even bigger whore in the bedroom 😜

But yeh, people and relationships are all just fucked up...

I prefer compatibility and chemistry. I've been looking for that. Looks matter. But what you want in your 20s kind of changes in your 30s. Oh and she must be able to get me off these antipsychotic meds convincing the doctors. So if you prefer a whore/slut it's probably for the climax.

Although it’s mostly about personality and chemistry for me, my preference would be for less experience rather than more. Partly for some of the reasons FUBAR mentioned but mainly because educating someone you care about in sex is enormous fun when they have not yet worked out what they really like or learned bad habits elsewhere.

@Atelier3 Less experienced could result in clingers where you break up and they keep calling. But probably a mate that has had a similar number of partners. Then it would be, am I a whore or slut?

I’ve never had a problem with women stalky calling me after breaking up. Usually I make a clean getaway. Sometimes though a few girls I met early on their sexual life but had a big breakup with have subsequently been happy to re-connect 5, 10, or even 30 years later. I guess I pick people who are charitable and believe on forgiveness.

with my experience with men, it's always come down to them always cheating on me with a female that everyone has slept with. my current husband seems to find himself chatting with females in our area that sleep with everyone. he is drawn to them for some odd reason. I try my best to please him sexually and would do anything he wanted. But even when I give him everything he wants in bed he still cheats and chats with females that fall under the definition of whore/slut. I've only been with a handful of people but only had sex and got down and surgery with one other man. I don't have wild stories or a crazy past. And he will on a daily basis bring up certain females and what they have done sexually (and its not with him, just what he hears) and how hot it is to him. I just feel like I'm not appreciated for being a respectable woman and him saying things on a daily basis makes me feel ddown on myself amd forcing me to compare myself to these woman. my insecurities are at an all time high amd just wonder why I'm not appreciated for being great respectable femalee?
Dump him and work on yourself. You’ve clearly very low self esteem to let any guy treat you this way. You’ve gotta learn to love yourself first or you’ll always be walked over.

There's tons of men on the market that would love to shack up with a virgin female. Not sure what universe you live in. Go join a church group or something.

I've also never been with a virgin to my knowledge. Kind of crazy.

We only prefer the filthy cum buckets for loveless animal fucks, not to marry 😂 and they're easy to get with

Either way - if hes cheated on you just once, what are you doing still with him?
What Diz said is right! You can do better.

There's tons of men on the market that would love to shack up with a virgin female. Not sure what universe you live in. Go join a church group or something.

Funnily enough, I find that much more sinister than the blokes that want to fuck cum buckets.

Immature and controlling men want virgins, only to then cheat on them with cum buckets...

Funnily enough, I find that much more sinister than the blokes that want to fuck cum buckets.

Immature and controlling men want virgins, only to then cheat on them with cum buckets...
From the first birds and bees talk until I left home at 17 to join the army, my mother continually lectured me on the importance of marrying a virgin. She had the argument that I should not have pre-marital sex because I would be ruining a woman and it was not fair since I should only marry a virgin myself. The world was neatly divided into Madonnas and Whores. Such was the power of her psychological conditioning that even today I can initially feel squeamish about getting serious with a woman who’s been around the block a few times. Fortunately a combination of therapy and depravity has, over the years, undone much of the damage she did.

A lot of the sexual shaming of women comes from other women. Not just from guys that use terms like ‘cum bucket’.

From the first birds and bees talk until I left home at 17 to join the army, my mother continually lectured me on the importance of marrying a virgin. She had the argument that I should not have pre-marital sex because I would be ruining a woman and it was not fair since I should only marry a virgin myself. The world was neatly divided into Madonnas and Whores. Such was the power of her psychological conditioning that even today I can initially feel squeamish about getting serious with a woman who’s been around the block a few times. Fortunately a combination of therapy and depravity has, over the years, undone much of the damage she did.

A lot of the sexual shaming of women comes from other women. Not just from guys that use terms like ‘cum bucket’.

Guessing you're Catholic?

But you're right. Women are definitely the worst at sexual shaming of other women.

Especially catholic women...

Guessing you're Catholic?

But you're right. Women are definitely the worst at sexual shaming of other women.

Especially catholic women...
Was. I was even an alter boy at Mass until I was about 15. Butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth in those days. Though the parish priest thought his cock might fit, which caused a sudden shift to atheism on my part.

Was. I was even an alter boy at Mass until I was about 15. Butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth in those days. Though the parish priest thought his cock might fit, which caused a sudden shift to atheism on my part.

Fuck. I'm sorry mate. But I'm not in the least bit surprised.

You made the right decision. I pity those that can't see the deviance in their 'acquired' religion...

My input on this subject is maybe biased but i believe it comes down to respect and love. Without that it's always gonna be a fuck up.

Maybe im the last person to comment on this but "sex" as most call it is not something to be shared and thrown around like crumbs at a lake towards swans or ducks.

It's suppose to be something special and intimate just between 2 people and that is where it should stay. Maybe im to old skool or just living in denial that intimacy is nothing sacred anymore. but hey, thats just me

My input on this subject is maybe biased but i believe it comes down to respect and love. Without that it's always gonna be a fuck up.

Maybe im the last person to comment on this but "sex" as most call it is not something to be shared and thrown around like crumbs at a lake towards swans or ducks.

It's suppose to be something special and intimate just between 2 people and that is where it should stay. Maybe im to old skool or just living in denial that intimacy is nothing sacred anymore. but hey, thats just me
That’s definitely what I was brought up to believe and I guess there is still a part of me that deeply wishes that were true. However, over the years I’ve come to recognise that there are many different kinds of sex and numerous reasons to have it besides it just being an expression of love.